Podcast Preseason Roundup, 2020 - The Work Experience Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite popular demand, the Eagles BigFooty podcast returns for season 2020!

HoneyBadger35, Miguel Sanchez and Keys recap the important stories from the offseason, talk the Eagles' inaugural AFLW season, Tim Kelly, Bailey Williams, Jarrod Brander, the Marsh Community Series and more.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

We've joined Twitter! Follow us at @WCEBFPod.

Hey Keys - great to hear you pumping up the tyres of a Claremont recruit.

Actually good call on Treacy given that Brander and Williams look like more likely to happen so not really from left field. Skinny X would be nice to see on the track but with needing to intergrate Kelly in starting midfield and possibly Brander on the wing, not sure there is room for him yet.

Top podcast guys. Could use more Ochre though.
Keys has a cunning plan to keep Claremont supporters away meaning Ochre , Monocle and I are not allowed to collaborate too often

Not sure why the dislike for Claremont as they play in his old school colours (as do the Eagles) and they continue to provide around around 15% of our playing list.
1582769083868.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t Badge a Claremont fan?

I though Badge was Subiaco.

Besides we need to keep the Black Ducks posters in check ...... very vocal community are the Boys from Bassendean.

Keys has a cunning plan to keep Claremont supporters away meaning Ochre , Monocle and I are not allowed to collaborate too often

Not sure why the dislike for Claremont as they play in his old school colours (as do the Eagles) and they continue to provide around around 15% of our playing list.
View attachment 829953

Up the mighty Claremont Tigers. That's all I have to add here.

I though Badge was Subiaco.

Besides we need to keep the Black Ducks posters in check ...... very vocal community are the Boys from Bassendean.

We don’t have a lot to be vocal about at the moment :(

Reigning wooden spooners and we just lost to a Beagles side featuring Tom Hickey, four youngsters with three AFL games between them and a bunch of top-ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back