Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Bock and Gunston

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does chicken treat only hire good looking girls? Drove in today for the first time and the girl was a stunner, was tempted to go back around the drive through again.

Does chicken treat only hire good looking girls? Drove in today for the first time and the girl was a stunner, was tempted to go back around the drive through again.

Aren’t they generally 15 years old? I guess it’s ok if u r 17...

Aren’t they generally 15 years old? I guess it’s ok if u r 17...
My ex who was very tidy was 15-16 (i was the same age when we dated haha) at the time she worked at Chicken treat.

Also avishka5 bro you really need to slow down on the fast food

My ex who was very tidy was 15-16 (i was the same age when we dated haha) at the time she worked at Chicken treat.

Also avishka5 bro you really need to slow down on the fast food
chicken treat is rubbish, it was a mate who got it.

So is our 2018 slogan seriously "I'll come and get you"??? Gotta be *in kiddding me surely

Voau3Bc.gif

So is our 2018 slogan seriously "I'll come and get you"??? Gotta be ****in kiddding me surely

Voau3Bc.gif

Seems weird, but given it’s a membership drive, I’m not really fussed about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When’s the next open training session guys ?
Can’t find on the website

Why are we discussing footy in the preseason s**t talk thread. There's already 2 threads available for that s**t.

Riding my noble steed home from Port Melbourne which takes me over a bridge in Docklands. Had me thinking about the Yarra vs The Swan what do you my loyal subjects think?

Riding my noble steed home from Port Melbourne which takes me over a bridge in Docklands. Had me thinking about the Yarra vs The Swan what do you my loyal subjects think?
I've been to Melbourne a few times but the yarra seems like a dirty river. I live near the river here and it looks clean and people swim and do a heap of water activity. Also love seeing dolphins while walking the pooch. Based on that i take the swan.

That said my opinion could be biased as i have experienced way more of the swan river and only seen the Yarra in the CBD and it looks gross.

I've been to Melbourne a few times but the yarra seems like a dirty river. I live near the river here and it looks clean and people swim and do a heap of water activity. Also love seeing dolphins while walking the pooch. Based on that i take the swan.

That said my opinion could be biased as i have experienced way more of the swan river and only seen the Yarra in the CBD and it looks gross.
I have lived in Melbourne for awhile and don't think I've seen anyone swim in the Yarra haha or the Maribyrnong (an off shoot of the yarra)

Best thing about the yarra is theres a short walk / little distance to the other side and it creates a nice setting

Yeah South bank is nice. south Perth under developed lots of potential
don't all the residents near South Perth complain when theres a potential development around.
Best thing about the yarra is theres a short walk / little distance to the other side and it creates a nice setting
Bit like Adelaide.
Tho i find the torrens river to be more shitty canal.

So many areas around the river and including it has so much potential.

Back