Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a rare sighting of Waterman and Edwards together

auIvODg.jpg

"There are grave fears for the career of West Coast ruckman Nic Naitanui with former Eagles forward Karl Langdon suggesting on 6PR that Naitanui has “bone-on-bone” issues since injuring his knee in 2016.

If the report is accurate from Langdon, Naitanui’s time in the game could be severely impacted."

Anyone heard anything more about this?

"There are grave fears for the career of West Coast ruckman Nic Naitanui with former Eagles forward Karl Langdon suggesting on 6PR that Naitanui has “bone-on-bone” issues since injuring his knee in 2016.

If the report is accurate from Langdon, Naitanui’s time in the game could be severely impacted."

Anyone heard anything more about this?

While I haven’t heard anything I have be very suspicious for a while, that all in not well and much more serious than the Club is putting out.
The Clubs rhetoric of NN’s pending return and his actual training participation have never aligned or added up.

Given the Clubs history of being “liberal with the truth” I am starting to think that the NN we all love to watch and barrack for may well be a thing of the past.

I do hope I am wrong on this but I am sceptical of the information that the Club has released thus far is 100% truthful.

While I haven’t heard anything I have be very suspicious for a while, that all in not well and much more serious than the Club is putting out.
The Clubs rhetoric of NN’s pending return and his actual training participation have never aligned or added up.

Given the Clubs history of being “liberal with the truth” I am starting to think that the NN we all love to watch and barrack for may well be a thing of the past.

I do hope I am wrong on this but I am sceptical of the information that the Club has released thus far is 100% truthful.

Me too, considering he didn't play at all in 2017, and missed some of 2016, and now it's 2018 and he is STILL not training fully. Something's up, not even 2 broken legs would have warranted missing this much time.

The article in The Australian today has some further information (from surgeon Peter Annear) that it was more than just the ACL, and that it was always expected to be a longer recovery than most.

Fully agree that comments from the club (about late 2017 return) look like outright lies in retrospect.

Back