Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Bock and Gunston

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What are people's thoughts regarding pineapple on burgers? What about on a sub?
My mum used to make these awesome ghetto pork burgers using ham steaks (god knows what goes into them but I'm sure it's not ham), fried like a burger, and topped with a fried pineapple ring, fried egg and melted cheese

Delish

Magestic as *.

Do they have shark diving in WA or do you have to go to Port Lincoln?

Just received a letter asking me to pay up for my 2018 global pass membership, accompanying the letter was all the gear they were meant to send when i payed up for last season, 2017 magnetic fridge fixture , lanyard, membership card ect, our marketing arm are absolute shite....still.

Just received a letter asking me to pay up for my 2018 global pass membership, accompanying the letter was all the gear they were meant to send when i payed up for last season, 2017 magnetic fridge fixture , lanyard, membership card ect, our marketing arm are absolute shite....still.

Probably with the old logos as well, complain to the club about it and give them some feedback

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I started this thread, I imagined some Freo campaigners coming on here and talking s**t. Atm they seem to be talking s**t on the prestigious and fully serious non eagles discussion thread.

What a bunch of jetty lickers.

When I started this thread, I imagined some Freo campaigners coming on here and talking s**t. Atm they seem to be talking s**t on the prestigious and fully serious non eagles discussion thread.

What a bunch of jetty lickers.
purple hord gonna be purple hord. (they don't rate upper case)
I predict Wilson to debut with a Joe Dirt size mullet next season, will go well with his redneck pic.

My mum used to make these awesome ghetto pork burgers using ham steaks (god knows what goes into them but I'm sure it's not ham), fried like a burger, and topped with a fried pineapple ring, fried egg and melted cheese

Delish
Haven't nostalgia'd that hard in a while, nice one. We also had these on our plates at least once a fortnight. We also used to have cut pineapple as a condiment on curry night too along with coconut, banana, chutney and yogurt. I'd forgotten all of this since Mum got all health conscious & completely changed her diet.

I have tried to force my self to eat pineapples on savoury dishes but it's terrible. Used to like the odd hawian and a burger with a slice of pineapple as a kid but now it sucks.

On the weekend I accidentally ate a bloody salad with rasins and I would rather eat hawains for the rest of my life that go through that torture again.

I am deeply hurt and dissaponting by your actions.
images

I have tried to force my self to eat pineapples on savoury dishes but it's terrible. Used to like the odd hawian and a burger with a slice of pineapple as a kid but now it sucks.

On the weekend I accidentally ate a bloody salad with rasins and I would rather eat hawains for the rest of my life that go through that torture again.
Ugh it's such a horrendous western thing to do - make a sweet curry with fruit in it. Whoever came up with that should've been disposed of on the spot.

Back