Training Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into the kitchen and heard an SEN grab for 'Inside Football'

One of the articles is around whether Essendon has anything to look forward to this season.

My thoughts are that whilst this will be a season out of time we have quite a bit to look forward to.

Laverde, Langford, Parish to name a few. I'm also looking forward to watching Crowley upsetting a few.

And most importantly we're not Carlton

Redman showed flashes - good athleticism. Has tools.

Morgan - relatively quiet but moves well and is very strongly built for a first year player.

Leuenberger - looked good. Running freely and jumping well. Looks an upgrade to me.

My other observations would be that Sam Michael is huge and Grima, whilst looking fit, needs a blow after running from the huddle to the square!

One of the articles is around whether Essendon has anything to look forward to this season.

My thoughts are that whilst this will be a season out of time we have quite a bit to look forward to.

Laverde, Langford, Parish to name a few. I'm also looking forward to watching Crowley upsetting a few.

I am loving everyone writing us off, under the circumstances we faced both last season and this season, whilst difference in nature, therefore we should be no worst than last season, people talk about the 12 as though they all played every week, last season when for most of it we only had half of them available.

Out of the twelve, the only ones that gave us a full season and played anywhere near their best thought out would be Stants, Hep, Hurley and Hooker, with a strong start from Coyler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have broken the radio. You've changed...

Eh. Well I guess its pre-season related. This is a comparison of last year's and this year's player statistics (I left out the ones that haven't changed). Interesting to see who is still growing in their late 20s and early 30s, and Paddy Ambrose is probably the biggest anomaly in the league. LOL Obviously they are/have been playing funny buggers with some of the numbers. 2015 numbers for draft kids are from the AFL draft hub.
Data anomalies.jpg

Also, Gach Nyuon SHRUNK!
So did Morgan :drunk:

Good to see that a few of them are starting to bulk up as well. Interesting that Laverde's stats haven't been updated though... He looks like the hulk but he's still listed as 190/82... which is actually the same height but lighter than Edwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back