Preseason (Training/Teams/SC Scores)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'll give you the tip.

EVERYBODYs flying! They're training the house down! :)

Quote from our board "Speaking of Billy, Rats gave him a public dressing down last Wednesday. Looking at the exchange between the two of them......exchange not the correct word as Rats did the talking and Billy was trying not to trip over his bottom lip. I watched this through the bois even though they were very close to the fence on the grandstand side just near to where the players come onto the field. I think Billy has been told to step up or **** off."

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I thought we could start a thread linking to club training reports. Can be a useful reference when researching players particularly if you want to see if your breakout candidate is tearing up the track or trying out a new role.
Have altered the topic slightly to incorporate teams when they come out before games and SC scores after the match. Good to have a single source.

Harry taylor is training with the forwards and will probably start the year at chf. This may mean stanley plays more ruck than forward.

Of the younger players menegola and cockatoo are both reported to be training really well, scott selwood hasnt missed a session and thurlow looks in great shape coming back from the acl. Tom stewart has recently returned to full training after his shoulder reco and is impressing.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Harry taylor is training with the forwards and will probably start the year at chf. This may mean stanley plays more ruck than forward.

Of the younger players menegola and cockatoo are both reported to be training really well, scott selwood hasnt missed a session and thurlow looks in great shape coming back from the acl. Tom stewart has recently returned to full training after his shoulder reco and is impressing.
id imagine youd guys run with Hawkins, Taylor and Stanley up forward with Smith in the ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back