Preseason Updates/News

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

131106-photo-11.jpg

Might be Carl Behind Brucey

longer bruce no sav or delaney no other outsiders that i could make out. spencer still in wrist brace not a good sign.

Wouldn't be too concerned about the wrist brace mate. He will be wearing that for little while, wasn't a quick and simple op that he had. He'll probably have it on during most training this preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly?! Its God-awful. Reminds me of this monstrosity...

070611_stk_jumper.jpg

Good thing its only a training top...

I know it's not our colours, but I actually think that top looks great :oops:

Honestly?! Its God-awful. Reminds me of this monstrosity...

070611_stk_jumper.jpg

Good thing its only a training top...
No, THAT looks awful ^

But the training tops look decent. A good way to tie in the sponsor as well.

Not hard to be better than the crap black, white and grey training tops we had last year. Hopefully they won't bring those back

Is that Terry Milera on LHS just in front of coaches? It looks like Sammy Dunell just in front of that person. TDL is there... Should be able get some indication who might be delisted by who is therr and who isnt :D
Think it might be. TDL, Shenton, Dunell and Milera all there.

Whoever is taking those photos should be sacked! There was only 1 photo with Currens bicep in it and it was half obscured by some lesser specimen. This club really is a shambles!

Don't blame the photographer - he wasn't warned in advance & forgot to bring his wide angle lens.

Whoever is taking those photos should be sacked! There was only 1 photo with Currens bicep in it and it was half obscured by some lesser specimen. This club really is a shambles!
its ok i saw them, dem some big puppies. even bigger than last year. hes a brut of a lad hes getting into size zone.

you'd say Wrighty would lose most of the weight he's put on once they get deep into the running aspect

May well be, but there's still a fair difference between

131106-photo-01.jpg

and

Wright246.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back