Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that Moorabin now? Looks like a suburban ground alright in every way!

S'pose i'm just an old sentimentalist but for a place that held such special memories
it looks bloody unrecognizable!
I'm sure the facilities are modern though and an upgrade on Seaford. Still would have loved
to have seen some of the big stand survive!

Is that Moorabin now? Looks like a suburban ground alright in every way!

S'pose i'm just an old sentimentalist but for a place that held such special memories
it looks bloody unrecognizable!
I'm sure the facilities are modern though and an upgrade on Seaford. Still would have loved
to have seen some of the big stand survive!
They missed the memo where were proffesional football team who plays football on grass not dirt. This why i love this club theres always something ****ed up going on. We are the only ones that could possibly have an oval with 50 percent dirt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL it doesnt take much for some on here to have a pot shot at the club.

Apparently the top of the goal post has a bit of paint peeling off as well
giphy.gif

Boo hoo we've mooved to Seaford its at the end of the earth , never mind the new facilities and a new oval the size of the g that was built there the boys can't get decent coffee , why couldn't we stay at Moorabbin..
OK we are back at moorabbin.
BOo hoo, its s**t.

I hope the Saints are trying to do what's best for the club, and not trying to please the supporters, because that's a fruitless task.

They missed the memo where were proffesional football team who plays football on grass not dirt. This why i love this club theres always something ****** up going on. We are the only ones that could possibly have an oval with 50 percent dirt.

What do you think grass grows on? You can't have grass without dirt!

On another negative note, how's our social media & marketing mob going?.. almost 11am on the first day of preseason and zero coverage or maybe Richo is maintaining his high standards and giving the boys a sleep in?

I wouldn't be too concerned about the brown patches.

I'd say there is plenty of grass there, just waiting for the warm weather to green up the couch.

Not sure what turf they are using, but I know this time of year is a very awkward time in my area as you are trying to get rid of the rye grass and promote the couch grass. A lot of fields look quite ugly this time of year but it most likely really is only aesthetic as opposed to the playing surface.

Wouldn't be too concerned. I'd say there is plenty of grass there, just waiting for the warm weather to green up the couch.

Not sure what turf they are using, but I know this time of year is a very awkward time in my area as you are trying to get rid of the rye grass and promote the couch grass. A lot of fields look quite ugly this time of year but it most likely really is only aesthetic as opposed to the playing surface.
Nah mate. Richos fault. Sack board and move back to Seaford:drunk:

I'd say there is plenty of grass there, just waiting for the warm weather to green up the couch.

My thoughts exactly. I would be concerned if it was prior to season starting but its only preseason, it's not overly a concern.

Nah mate. Richos fault. Sack board and move back to Seaford:drunk:
Wasn't so much commenting on the state of the ground Snake.
More the barren feel to the whole complex from that shot it has to be said!
That's why i said it looks like a suburban ground in every way!

But i always find that the people who are outraged about others that have a less rose coloured
view of the club and the way it operates as being more revealing than the so called
Outrage of the naysayers in the first place!

And yes Sack Richo!

giphy.gif
If you think that surface is acceptable for an AFL club you have pretty low standards

giphy.gif

They've got goalposts???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back