Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah - its completely dry so he's done a runner - mate told me he's saw him hitch hiking down the Pacific Hwy - drinking and doing lines of speed and coke with the truckies all the way home.

I heard he was on the left boob, while Jack Watts was on the right.

Nah mate. Richos fault. Sack board and move back to Seaford:drunk:
vimz5h.jpg

Whoever is in charge of our social media team really need to get their act together. We haven't even head the new draftees in our colours interviewed and put up while every other club has.

Being an interstate member who cant attend sessions etc we really need to be more engaging with pictures, interviews and short video clips.

It has been really poor the last 2 seasons and it doesn't like like it will be much chop either this season.

Agreed! I ask them and they have a little sook....Plus they said as soon as Hanners is at the club they'll publish an interview so where the fk is it it...same with Kent.

Whoever is in charge of our social media team really need to get their act together. We haven't even head the new draftees in our colours interviewed and put up while every other club has.

Being an interstate member who cant attend sessions etc we really need to be more engaging with pictures, interviews and short video clips.

It has been really poor the last 2 seasons and it doesn't like like it will be much chop either this season.
Agre

Boo hoo we've mooved to Seaford its at the end of the earth , never mind the new facilities and a new oval the size of the g that was built there the boys can't get decent coffee , why couldn't we stay at Moorabbin..
OK we are back at moorabbin.
BOo hoo, its s**t.

I hope the Saints are trying to do what's best for the club, and not trying to please the supporters, because that's a fruitless task.
Might be time to move back to the junction in that case.

I'm no expert but I suspect as preseason gets on, we hear more about our new recruits, I'm pretty sure Kent might still be on break and Hanners recently arrived at the club. If you guys seen some of Hanners interviews, he has spoken about the club but I'm sure in the coming week, we will hear more about them.

I also remember our social media winning a award not while ago too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember running out onto the ground at the final siren at Glenferrie Oval one day. '65 or '66..... I sank up to my ankles in mud. Was over my shoes. Was an absolute quagmire. Never ran out again!
I played there once in an Ammos final.
One end has no fwd pocket. It's like the boundary line goes straight from the point post to the wing without much of a curve.
Really odd shape squished up ground.

Might be time to move back to the junction in that case.

StKilda in StKilda , thats just silly.

If it wasn't for StKilda football club having the Junction Oval, they wouldn't have been invited to join the VFL. ( the results show how much the Saints were below the standard of the competition ).
A VFL game against Carlton at that oval once attracted a crowd of 50 000.

When they moved to Moorabbin , so that they could control their own venue ( now a joke ), i wonder if Saints supporters wrote angry letters to the newspaper about how Moorabbin was the end of the earth, past the end of the tram tracks. What if the players don't want to live out there in the sticks?

Disappointed to read that Jack Steele is ill. Hope it's nothing serious.

I had a gig in Melrose Drive in Tullamarine at a venue directly opposite "The Hangar". After i finished i went for a look. Two, MCG sized ovals in pristine condition. Billiard table top like in appearance. The Hangar itself is also an impressive building.

At the moment comparing ours to their's is like Singapore Airport compared to Moorabbin Airport. In fairness ours is not finished yet, so i expect we'll eventually catch up. The condition of the oval at Moorabbin is not as bad as the posted picture suggests. Fact is though, the surface at Tulla is superior to the one at Moorabbin. The question is, as Professor Julius Sumner Miller used to ask, "Why is it so?" Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back