Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Stanley was going to be the taller Riewoldt.... Spencearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr was going to be our Franklin and Sippo was the Goddard replacment...
but as it turns out Stanley was more interested in his Pugg dogs... Spencearrrrrr was more interested in himself and Sippo was on the nose with Watters from day one ...
Not even close to the truth

Not even close to the truth
thats the reason he doesnt do much over here for the Perth Demons ... spends too much time checking himself out and not enough time doing his work ... the comment i heard was "will do the work to get the rig looking good but not to build a tank to chase the ball"

thats the reason he doesnt do much over here for the Perth Demons ... spends too much time checking himself out and not enough time doing his work ... the comment i heard was "will do the work to get the rig looking good but not to build a tank to chase the ball"
Maybe check out what he went through when younger, AFL not for everyone

mental health mate.

this last part is correct.

Regardless of mental health or whatever a kid has or hasn't gone through.

Reality is that the demands of AFL aren't for everyone and not everyone is driven to be a superstar or make the most of their talent.

Happens in all walks of life.

Their life, their choice.

It's just flipped into December, and we're already at the stage of "new recruits ran at training ... that surely means we'll be the biggest improvers for next year (without any knowledge of how other clubs are training)".

Hell, we'll be premiership favourites before Christmas, at this rate.

... I don't know why you all do this to yourselves, seriously ...
If you can’t get positive when we aren’t touching footballs then when can you. Once the reality hits it’s all down hill. Just enjoy the period where we are doing anything wrong.

He keeps a picture of Beau Wilkes on the inside of his underwear.

I’ve heard that keeping Beau’s picture in your jocks is a contraceptive in some countries.

Absolutely agree 100%! Hope they continue (which I’m sure they will) as it is making the off season just a little more bearable...and certainly building a very positive vibe about the club...

Yet there were so many complaints earlier about how slack the club media team was in comparison to other teams...no interviews with the new players, no numbers released, how we are always behind everyone else etc etc.

Always so easy to criticise, so it’s nice they get kudos for doing a fine job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love one of these of our coaches addressing on a Monday or whenever after each round like a insight on where we went right and not but Obviously not a full insight but a small peak into what coaches wanted from the players

Yeah maybe one where a coach from another club could then compare those ideas with their own. And how about some fat drunk with a Year 9 education to represent the fanbase asking inane questions and making emotive statements that our coach then must address?

6be59ba16baf46d7a6fb9b32963662449e5da849

God clicks fingers: "You got it, kid!"

Yeah maybe one where a coach from another club could then compare those ideas with their own. And how about some fat drunk with a Year 9 education to represent the fanbase asking inane questions and making emotive statements that our coach then must address?

Dont forget paying $80 a month for the privilege of it as well.

All I wanted to hear was "strong in the contest"

this last part is correct.

Regardless of mental health or whatever a kid has or hasn't gone through.

Reality is that the demands of AFL aren't for everyone and not everyone is driven to be a superstar or make the most of their talent.

Happens in all walks of life.

Their life, their choice.
Agree - So much hard hard work needed - and its simply not for everyone and there's no shame in that.

But you have to admit - for one brief moment the dreaming was spectacular

Thanks Mowman - Someone who knows the facts. I coached Spencer for a while during his younger days. Great kid who always wanted to do his best. Just had a number of challenges that affected him long term. Hopefully he kicks on a little later in life. Deserves a break.

Thanks Mowman - Someone who knows the facts. I coached Spencer for a while during his younger days. Great kid who always wanted to do his best. Just had a number of challenges that affected him long term. Hopefully he kicks on a little later in life. Deserves a break.
Any links? I don't know anything about Spencer's background, and am interested. Hope he can succeed in whatever path he chooses.

Stanley was going to be the taller Riewoldt.... Spencearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr was going to be our Franklin and Sippo was the Goddard replacment...
but as it turns out Stanley was more interested in his Pugg dogs... Spencearrrrrr was more interested in himself and Sippo was on the nose with Watters from day one ...
Sippo is now punting in College football for Auburn in Alabama.

Arguably more successful now then when he was an AFL player.

Just sayin'

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back