Opinion President Biden. The good, the bad, the ugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

The study analysis from Yale far higher than NumbersUSA

“According to a recent Yale study, using mathematical modeling on a range of demographic and immigration operations data suggests that the actual undocumented immigrant population may be more than 22 million,’” the RSC document continues. “Moreover, it has been estimated that Biden’s amnesty bill and related policies will attract 52 million more legal and illegal immigrants to the United States. Under the bill’s massive amnesty program, illegal immigrants would be able to attain ‘lawful prospective immigrant’ (LPI) status, which would last for six years and be renewable for six-year terms. LPIs would receive work authorization and Social Security Numbers."

Frrkk its getting worse 👀💯

Joe Biden and the Democrats promised so much but it has turned out that everything they’ve done has benefited themselves or foreign countries, specifically China and Russia. Now, we learn that the first6 piece of legislation is to lock in election rules that allowed them to win in early morning vote dumps. The new legislation would make ballot harvesting legal in the entire country.

House Bill HR-1 is called the “For the People Act of 2021“. That’s a misnomer if I ever heard one. Maybe Rasmussen should poll Americans to determine how many would love for their vote to be as worthless as a lead balloon. Provisions in the bill include. The Populist Press is reporting :
Democrats introduce their first bill in the House: H.R.1 – The bill that will destroy America. Nationwide mail-in voting, banning restrictions on ballot harvesting, banning voter ID, criminal voters,DC Statehood roadwork, it’s all in here.

Show me a city that Democrats run, and have run for decades, and I will show you a dystopian nightmare.
The media will never admit it, but thanks to fearless journalists like Andy Ngo and others who risk their lives to store, what is really happening in the streets, we would likely never have even known about the incredible acts of violence and insurrection the left has been staging for well over the last year now.

Portland has been on fire for months upon months, Seattle is the same. Could you imagine for a second if right wingers walled off a section of the city and declared it to be their ‘autonomous zone’? Biden’s army would likely have rolled tanks in there 5 mins later and mowed down all those ‘insurrectionists’.
The double standard is not only over the top, it’s deadly, its divisive and the good people of these Blue Cities deserve more.

The US Supreme Court dismissed President Trump’s final election challenge on Monday without comment.
What a dark day for America.
Democrats are now allowed to make any changes to election law whenever they feel necessary without consequence.
The Supreme Court also threw out Attorney Lin Wood’s election challenge without comment.’

I didn’t get voted into office by politicians; I serve The People.

It’s unfortunate that some of my GOP colleagues, who have been in Congress a lot longer than me, don’t share the outrage that Republican voters feel about the Democrat’s radical agenda! As if a $1.9 trillion dollar woke progressive spending spree with only 9% to covid isn’t enough. Dems destroying women’s rights and sports, wiping out religious freedoms, defunding the police, HR1, and erasing gender completely, doesn’t seem to be enough to make some of my GOP colleagues feel like they can actually stand up out of a chair and walk to go vote for a motion to adjourn.

They’d rather sit on committee zoom meetings where they are mute and their hands are tied doing nothing.
I call for motions to adjourn so that the Democrats can have at least another hour to come to their senses before they vote for this kind of crap.
Oddly, some of my GOP colleagues don’t share my outrage and are annoyed with me, for trying to do anything I possibly can to disrupt and stop the Democrats from destroying our country.

Great win for President Biden.
Take a moment to let that sink in, “PRESIDENT BIDEN”.
After months of “I can guarantee you Biden will never be President” from the Trumpettes, he is, and he is governing without the s**t storm of social media lies that the predecessor relied on.

Great win for President Biden.
Take a moment to let that sink in, “PRESIDENT BIDEN”.
After months of “I can guarantee you Biden will never be President” from the Trumpettes, he is, and he is governing without the sh*t storm of social media lies that the predecessor relied on.

Goes to all the Dem tent cities.

Its ludicrous how corrupt they are

He couldnt get 100 people to his rallies so they stopped. He wasnt out inspiring anyone, he wasnt engaging and bringing voters to his campaign. It was the opposite. The whole world was saying "its like they want to lose" - this guy is a joke.

He had 1000 viewers tune in for his Victory speech, wheres the engagement with the largest record vote in history? There is no 80mill Biden voters, his policy reflects that. You dont have to be accountable for any of it, you just have to create a false narrative Trump supporters dont get it. Theyre dumb.

His innaug videos had 40000 down votes. That youtube removed. Wheres his record support? The 80million?

Being Di rigour to post videos, I give you an actual POTUS who wants to inspire his electorate. To be truthful to his electorate.
To treat his electorate, and the media that will report on his efforts with respect, not with attacking words/tweets.
Its such a refreshing thing.

The speech hit all the right notes.It was compassionate,empathetic and honest,something his predecessor was incapable of doing.Hell,Trump couldn’t even fake empathy.He never showed any empathy for the tens of thousands of people who were dying or for their loved ones.It was all Me Me Me with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I commend his work going up airline stairs... I doubt that I'll be able to do it in my late 70s. His recovery from the stumble was pretty good, I thought. Someone needs to advise him to just plod up those stairs. I know he wants to impress people, but he shouldnt forget that oldies like him and molly meldrum might think they're young but you cant defy reality.

Being Di rigour to post videos, I give you an actual POTUS who wants to inspire his electorate. To be truthful to his electorate.
To treat his electorate, and the media that will report on his efforts with respect, not with attacking words/tweets.
Its such a refreshing thing.

The media aren't applying the same level of scrutiny for start - it's not even close.

It's interesting how biden has maintained a lot of the foreign policy decisions of trump. He has tried to reconnect with US allies ....which was just a stupid trump thing about wanting to dominate people, although you could argue that he put the fear of god into NATO and other allies and they have responded by spending more on their own defence.

But Biden has maintained the rage against china. He's gone in harder with russia and that probably due to trump still holding out desires to build hotels in moscow... and trump's inherent love for take charge types of guys. It might have something to do with certain videos of his behaviour in hotel rooms.

its been pretty much trump without all the attention seeking behaviour.

It's interesting how biden has maintained a lot of the foreign policy decisions of trump. He has tried to reconnect with US allies ....which was just a stupid trump thing about wanting to dominate people, although you could argue that he put the fear of god into NATO and other allies and they have responded by spending more on their own defence.

But Biden has maintained the rage against china. He's gone in harder with russia and that probably due to trump still holding out desires to build hotels in moscow... and trump's inherent love for take charge types of guys. It might have something to do with certain videos of his behaviour in hotel rooms.

its been pretty much trump without all the attention seeking behaviour.
People shouldn't be shocked about this. He's really a Republican and he is a war mongerer. Already committing illegal acts in other countries. He's a s**t person but unfortunately cause its not Trump people will go back to sleep

People shouldn't be shocked about this. He's really a Republican and he is a war mongerer. Already committing illegal acts in other countries. He's a sh*t person but unfortunately cause its not Trump people will go back to sleep

well i've read a lot of assertions over the last few years based on no arguments. I've learnt that that is the nature of the internet and the times that we live in. Obviously he's not a republican and obviously he's not a s**t person, whatever that is. There's been commonalities between the democrats over the years with the republicans and foreign policy has been one of them to some degree.

As for references to illegal acts without stating what they are might indicate that you cant be stuffed spending time on the post. That's fair enough. BF should only be engaged in when you are trying to avoid something more important.

Very true, media doesn't focus on Joe as much as it focused on Don.

Surprising as it seems, narcissists who can't open their mouth without offending someone do tend to be more entertaining.

Very true, media doesn't focus on Joe as much as it focused on Don.

Surprising as it seems, narcissists who can't open their mouth without offending someone do tend to be more entertaining.

i miss him. There's a part of me that says that i dont want him as president as he can stimulate long term problems.... a lot of the trump supporters say that he didnt start any wars, but he sold arms to some countries on the requirement of recognising israel and who knows what wars these arms will stimulate. On another negative side, Scomo was like a lap-dog and while this isnt a new situation for australia, it still gives me the shites.

But i loved his entertainment value. The gullibility of the fans/trumpies/etc. I cant see humanity lasting this century unless we rid ourselves of the need for this kind of person - call him inoculation, then maybe not, he might be the pointy end of something even worse.

i miss him. There's a part of me that says that i dont want him as president as he can stimulate long term problems.... a lot of the trump supporters say that he didnt start any wars, but he sold arms to some countries on the requirement of recognising israel and who knows what wars these arms will stimulate. On another negative side, Scomo was like a lap-dog and while this isnt a new situation for australia, it still gives me the shites.

But i loved his entertainment value. The gullibility of the fans/trumpies/etc. I cant see humanity lasting this century unless we rid ourselves of the need for this kind of person - call him inoculation, then maybe not, he might be the pointy end of something even worse.

He was a fantastic performer, the best performer, really wonderful, truly an amazing and fantastic performer.

Joe can't compare with that sort of pizazz. I mean, Joe is the worst candidate in the history of elections, worst candidate ever, how can he even hope to compete with the guy he beat with a record number of votes?

Not a hope.

It's Wednesday, which means that it is too early and too late in the week for me to contemplate the end of the world as we know it, but I reckon that Don was a harbinger of the end of days.

He was a fantastic performer, the best performer, really wonderful, truly an amazing and fantastic performer.

Joe can't compare with that sort of pizazz. I mean, Joe is the worst candidate in the history of elections, worst candidate ever, how can he even hope to compete with the guy he beat with a record number of votes?

Not a hope.

It's Wednesday, which means that it is too early and too late in the week for me to contemplate the end of the world as we know it, but I reckon that Don was a harbinger of the end of days.

yes, he was wonderful. fantastic performer ...performer of fantastic things... things that were fantastic were performed by trump....truly amazing... but he was cheated... he wrote that in the note to Joe... "good luck joe but you cheated", " i was the only hope but now they have you...bad luck america"

i'm sorry but i dont want ivanka... she's lost that edge... i'm sure don feels it too

It seems that the majority of Americans don’t miss Trump at all.Despite the propaganda you hear from his followers about how popular he was,he never enjoyed majority support from Americans.He was,and always will be,a minority president.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back