Opinion President Biden. The good, the bad, the ugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

well i've read a lot of assertions over the last few years based on no arguments. I've learnt that that is the nature of the internet and the times that we live in. Obviously he's not a republican and obviously he's not a sh*t person, whatever that is. There's been commonalities between the democrats over the years with the republicans and foreign policy has been one of them to some degree.

As for references to illegal acts without stating what they are might indicate that you cant be stuffed spending time on the post. That's fair enough. BF should only be engaged in when you are trying to avoid something more important.
His policies are republican, they always have been. I'm sorry but if you are pro war and try to screw people out of their social security and medicaid over the years then you are not a good person.
He didn't have enough time to give the people the 2k he promised and back tracked to 1400 then said it would go out immediately and it has still been a couple months yet he had time to push through his illegal air strikes as usual.
He has consistently been on the wrong side of history on policy. He is Trump lite which isnt a good thing

His policies are republican, they always have been. I'm sorry but if you are pro war and try to screw people out of their social security and medicaid over the years then you are not a good person.
He didn't have enough time to give the people the 2k he promised and back tracked to 1400 then said it would go out immediately and it has still been a couple months yet he had time to push through his illegal air strikes as usual.
He has consistently been on the wrong side of history on policy. He is Trump lite which isnt a good thing

Actually an american i know has got the money... They told me on tuesday that they got the money.

If i remember correctly, the democrats have been trying for a number of years to widen the medical insurance to a universal scheme. They have been stopped by the republicans. When they installed a limited scheme with Obama, Trump got rid of it. He has been in a couple of months. He has limitations on what he can pass in the senate because it requires 60 senators to pass certain bills and there are only 50 democrats.

i dont disagree that democrats and republicans are quick to start wars overseas to support their desire to stay in charge. This was why I commented earlier on biden maintaining a lot of trump foreign policies. The republicans and the mainstream democrats are both right wing but the republicans more so. Only the new guard in the democrats such as AOC are significantly different. You have to remember that the Australian gov't has been a strong supporter of American foreign policy for a long time. Write to your representatives and tell them that you dont agree with that.

Actually an american i know has got the money... They told me on tuesday that they got the money.

If i remember correctly, the democrats have been trying for a number of years to widen the medical insurance to a universal scheme. They have been stopped by the republicans. When they installed a limited scheme with Obama, Trump got rid of it. He has been in a couple of months. He has limitations on what he can pass in the senate because it requires 60 senators to pass certain bills and there are only 50 democrats.

i dont disagree that democrats and republicans are quick to start wars overseas to support their desire to stay in charge. This was why I commented earlier on biden maintaining a lot of trump foreign policies. The republicans and the mainstream democrats are both right wing but the republicans more so. Only the new guard in the democrats such as AOC are significantly different. You have to remember that the Australian gov't has been a strong supporter of American foreign policy for a long time. Write to your representatives and tell them that you dont agree with that.
Yes some people have finally got it but a lot havent and its been months and it was meant to go out immediately.
The DNC have never tried to widen medical insurance and Obama Care was a republican plan as it was Mitt Romney's plan and Obama decided to use it as well... Obama policy wise was ... Republican as he openly admitted. Obama Care also left over 250 millions people without insurance as it was unaffordable to most people. It's funny though.. a lot of Trumps foreign policies were just carry on from the previous administration which was Obama/Biden.
AOC is a fraud, she acts like she is progressive but when it comes to crunch time she flounders every single time.
Its extremely disappointing as i was hoping she was gonna be a new breed of Democrat which would stand up to the establishment but she hasnt

Yes some people have finally got it but a lot havent and its been months and it was meant to go out immediately.
The DNC have never tried to widen medical insurance and Obama Care was a republican plan as it was Mitt Romney's plan and Obama decided to use it as well... Obama policy wise was ... Republican as he openly admitted. Obama Care also left over 250 millions people without insurance as it was unaffordable to most people. It's funny though.. a lot of Trumps foreign policies were just carry on from the previous administration which was Obama/Biden.
AOC is a fraud, she acts like she is progressive but when it comes to crunch time she flounders every single time.
Its extremely disappointing as i was hoping she was gonna be a new breed of Democrat which would stand up to the establishment but she hasnt

Obama had to make compromises to get ANY kind of health plan through the senate because republicans wouldnt pass it.

Do you understand how legislation is passed through congress in the US? Obamacare left people without insurance because the republicans refused to pass the legislation required to make it more effective.

And as for your disappoint in AOC, there are people disappointed in you. I wont provide evidence either.

Obama had to make compromises to get ANY kind of health plan through the senate because republicans wouldnt pass it.

Do you understand how legislation is passed through congress in the US? Obamacare left people without insurance because the republicans refused to pass the legislation required to make it more effective.

And as for your disappoint in AOC, there are people disappointed in you. I wont provide evidence either.
i do understand, they had the house for 6 months where he could pass M4A essentially but didnt cause like all politicians they are bought by big pharma
i cant be bothered spending time showing you what is out there and obvious for anyone to see. If you cant see it or choose not to then it doesnt matter what anyone does, you will just go along with the narrative which any corporate new outlet or political party says.
Be well

Republicans have had 11 years to come up with something better.

Not exactly true it was a Romney plan.

This is, to put it mildly, a rather different message from the one Romney was putting forward as a GOP presidential candidate three years ago. In May 2011, his campaign released a 25-page presentation trying to distinguish Romneycare from Obamacare. When President Obama argued that the two were similar at an October 2012 debate, Romney pushed backed strongly ...

Well,I think he’s off to a good start,by overturning many of Trump’s most odious policies like the ban on travel from Muslim countries,the Mexican wall,the cruel caging of refugee children,leaving the Paris climate change agrement,leaving WHO,among other things.All very commendable.

Today,he outlined his foreign policy agenda,signalling a return to multi lateral diplomacy and institutions.He also stopped the funding of Saudi Arabia for their war in Yemen,which has cost God only knows how many lives.He took a tough stand against Russia and called for Navalny to be released from prison,something Trump would never have the guts to do for fear of upsetting his mate,Putin.So all in all, a pretty good start,and a vast improvement on his disastrous predecessor.
Embarrassed yet? Trump took on the real threat to America and world peace-China. Russia is a bit part player in an irrelevant sideshow. Chinses diplomats openly mocked America at a conference in Alaska because they know how weak America is under Biden. Biden literally said he refuses to condemn Chinese concentration camps because that it their way of doing things! And he's the compassionate, moral man. The kids in cages have multiplied three fold and Syria has already been bombed under Biden's administration. Kumbaya! :rolleyes: I could go on about his blocking the media from looking closely at the border crisis but you'll defend that too. If Trump had made that move you'd be branding him worse than Stalin.

Being Di rigour to post videos, I give you an actual POTUS who wants to inspire his electorate. To be truthful to his electorate.
To treat his electorate, and the media that will report on his efforts with respect, not with attacking words/tweets.
Its such a refreshing thing.

Jesus wept. Truthful to his electorate? He has lied continuously since he became president and refuses to take questions unsolicited from the press. He claimed the credit for all of Trump's work in getting a vaccine in record time. He broke his promise of a $2000 cheque for Americans and he still hasn't gone near the border -what an inspirational leader. This just lays bare the shocking malice on this forum. The hatred for Trump is all that keeps you going. If Trump had done any of the things Biden is doing you would call him a dictator. Barbed wire fences around the capital (still) and armed troops on the streets. In cahoots with big tech banks and the media and you think he's the good guy who cares about the common people?

Embarrassed yet? Trump took on the real threat to America and world peace-China. Russia is a bit part player in an irrelevant sideshow. Chinses diplomats openly mocked America at a conference in Alaska because they know how weak America is under Biden. Biden literally said he refuses to condemn Chinese concentration camps because that it their way of doing things! And he's the compassionate, moral man. The kids in cages have multiplied three fold and Syria has already been bombed under Biden's administration. Kumbaya! :rolleyes: I could go on about his blocking the media from looking closely at the border crisis but you'll defend that too. If Trump had made that move you'd be branding him worse than Stalin.
Not sure how Trump allegedly took on the real threat to world world peace by China.They still persecuted the Uyghurs,they still ended democracy in Hong Kong,and this all happened on Trump’s watch.He did absolutely nothing to stop this from happening.So as usual,you’re giving him credit for something he didn’t actually do.

Despite your constant griping about Biden,he’s already far more popular with the American public than Trump ever was,about 15% plus net approval,whereas Trump always had a net approval rating of -10%.So they seem quite happy with the job that he is doing.Who are we to argue with the great American public?

Not sure how Trump allegedly took on the real threat to world world peace by China.They still persecuted the Uyghurs,they still ended democracy in Hong Kong,and this all happened on Trump’s watch.He did absolutely nothing to stop this from happening.So as usual,you’re giving him credit for something he didn’t actually do.

Despite your constant griping about Biden,he’s already far more popular with the American public than Trump ever was,about 15% plus net approval,whereas Trump always had a net approval rating of -10%.So they seem quite happy with the job that he is doing.Who are we to argue with the great American public?
What did you want Trump to do?

I love your fake concern for the kids. Not even your hero gets that fake. It's a bit unfair really - shaming biden and his supporters - as democrats can't shame a trump or his supporters (i'm talking about you here), because they really dont care about those weegars...

Jesus wept. Truthful to his electorate? He has lied continuously since he became president and refuses to take questions unsolicited from the press. He claimed the credit for all of Trump's work in getting a vaccine in record time. He broke his promise of a $2000 cheque for Americans and he still hasn't gone near the border -what an inspirational leader. This just lays bare the shocking malice on this forum. The hatred for Trump is all that keeps you going. If Trump had done any of the things Biden is doing you would call him a dictator. Barbed wire fences around the capital (still) and armed troops on the streets. In cahoots with big tech banks and the media and you think he's the good guy who cares about the common people?

I must admit trump did care about the common people as long as they are white. We shouldnt forgot those hurricanes in texas, and florida and then puerto rico. The first two got the silver service and the poor latinas in puerto rico either sailed out to sea on some deadwood or starved to death. And yes, it's not just because they're latinas - they're also poor and probably democrat voters. So trump was good for the common white republican man with disposable income and not so good for the common latina democrat man who can't afford a weekend in a trump hotel. All hail the ex-president for the masses.

I must admit trump did care about the common people as long as they are white. We shouldnt forgot those hurricanes in texas, and florida and then puerto rico. The first two got the silver service and the poor latinas in puerto rico either sailed out to sea on some deadwood or starved to death. And yes, it's not just because they're latinas - they're also poor and probably democrat voters. So trump was good for the common white republican man with disposable income and not so good for the common latina democrat man who can't afford a weekend in a trump hotel. All hail the ex-president for the masses.
Trump took personal charge of paper towel distribution in Puerto Rico.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You actually believe that? You think this old, dottering, demented fool who cannot even answer pre-determined softball questions without reading the notes written for him by his minders and falls up steps is popular? He has broken promises, sent fuel prices skyrocketing and still hasn't gone anywhere near the border where a crisis is in progress. Please wise up. The media is playing you. The polls are farcical. This man couldn't fill a phone booth if he made a public appearance yet you still want to pretend to believe he is the most popular president in history. Sure he got 80 million votes.

I find the whole circus to be so embarrassingly corrupt, incompetent and insane that I can no longer feel angry. I have come to understand that the powerful, corrupt people almost always win and then they of course control the narrative. How can you watch what is happening and not hear your own conscience whispering to you in your quieter moments? Everything Trump was abused and branded a dictator and racist for doing or not doing, Biden has done without any negative commentary from the media.

He has had one press conference in which he answered pre-prepared questions by reading them from pieces of paper. He refused to allow the one conservative media outlet in the room to ask a question. Trump always allowed Acosta and countless other left wing activist journos ask (scream) questions to him on a weekly basis. He invited journalists to the border and had them taken on tours of the facilities. He often invited reporters into his round table meetings and conferences. Yet he was called a dictator and accused of dishonesty. Trump's transparency was light years ahead of this shadowy mob who now control the WH. Psaki tells blatant lies every time she stands at the podium. Again, the media called Kayleigh McEnany a liar yet she always supported everything she said with statistics, quotes, videos and evidence. Psaki just wings it because she knows the vast majority of the press will cover for her-and they do.

There are barbed wire fences around the Capitol and armed soldiers walking the streets of Washington. No-one accuses Biden of being a dictator or misuse of the military. Trump only had to suggest the use of the National Guard to quell actual riots rather than fake ones which are predicted but never eventuate and he was called a monster and nazi.

The cages are overflowing with kids but AOC isn't posting selfies of herself crying anymore. She doesn't seem to be remotely concerned by the crisis at the border. A number of kids have drowned in recent weeks and the cartels are back in business, but there are no headlines attacking Biden or calling him a cruel monster.

How can the leader of a country not go to the scene of the current crisis to at least demonstrate some level of concern? It is unfathomable. The he has a spoilt, entitled soccer player moaning about her cruel treatment all because she is a woman. She should be paid the same as the men (even though she and her peers signed a contract which they believed gave them more security) and she tries to convince us that a team that was beaten 5 nil by a squad of under 15 boys and attracts little interest in the four years between each Olympics should be paid the same as the men who generate billions of dollars.

Female models get paid up to thirty times more than the top male models because the market decides who makes the big bucks. I've never seen male models stand at a podium and call the modelling industry sexist. They understand how capitalism works. The Biden gets up and says he always said to his girls that women can do anything a man can do just as well if not better.

This is the leader of the most powerful country on the planet and he spews this utter garbage-something you'd expect to hear from a ten year old girl who has been fed a diet of "girl power" cartoons and advertisements and had her teachers tell her how oppressed she is because she's a girl-not the president of America.

Whatever happened to simply appreciating the uniqueness and different talents of each gender instead of force feeding this woke guff?

Cuomo wrote a book on leadership and was awarded an emmy for his brilliant press conferences. Now we find he killed thousands of elderly citizens and covered it up. That's the real scandal as opposed to his inappropriate behavior with women. See how the truth slowly comes out when it no longer damages the Democrats.

Oh, it's all a charade. The big tech censorship in cahoots with the Dems is creating a genuinely frightening climate of fear in America and it is spreading all around the western world. Have the wrong opinion and you will be cancelled as a person as well as removed from any public platform. This is the Democrats way of operating.

But Trump is the wicked dictator who was so evil and powerful he couldn't do a thing about the 24 hour a day, seven days a week avalanche of abuse and denigration from the MSM. Dictator?

The BLM and ANTIFA violence continues unabated. Mass shootings continue and even when carried out by non whites the left wing media blames whiteness for the violence anyway. That left views everything through the lens of race. That is the very definition of racism. Collectively branding an entire race as toxic or evil is racist. That's what they do.

Is Biden now considered a divisive president given the chaos, disorder and violence happening under his watch?

Trump called out the Chinese without hesitation. He didn't start world war three but he certainly never spoke the disgusting words Biden did a few weeks ago when he said the concentration camps in China were not America's business as the Chinese have their own way of doing things and America has theirs. He actually said that as he stood before cameras. Mr. Nice Guy says if China feels that murdering its own citizens will benefit them then who is he to tell them that's wrong.

Just imagine if Trump had said it.

Can't we all agree that Trump was terrible and Biden is terrible. Both should be in jail.
Trumps presidency was horrible and Biden's is off to a sh*t start as well.
Trump's presidency was a spectacular success by any measure until the Chinese virus hit and the Democrats used it and manipulated it to damage Trump and America. Simple fact. Record low unemployment, rise in wages, fossil fuel independence for the first time in history, prison reform, no new wars and he even managed to quell the rising threat of the North Koreans who I note are now firing missiles again.

$600 payments started being sent out mid January. Coronavirus Relief Bill signed March 11 - payments will start being sent out late March and received April/May.

You actually believe that? You think this old, dottering, demented fool who cannot even answer pre-determined softball questions without reading the notes written for him by his minders and falls up steps is popular? He has broken promises, sent fuel prices skyrocketing and still hasn't gone anywhere near the border where a crisis is in progress. Please wise up. The media is playing you. The polls are farcical. This man couldn't fill a phone booth if he made a public appearance yet you still want to pretend to believe he is the most popular president in history. Sure he got 80 million votes.

I find the whole circus to be so embarrassingly corrupt, incompetent and insane that I can no longer feel angry. I have come to understand that the powerful, corrupt people almost always win and then they of course control the narrative. How can you watch what is happening and not hear your own conscience whispering to you in your quieter moments? Everything Trump was abused and branded a dictator and racist for doing or not doing, Biden has done without any negative commentary from the media.

He has had one press conference in which he answered pre-prepared questions by reading them from pieces of paper. He refused to allow the one conservative media outlet in the room to ask a question. Trump always allowed Acosta and countless other left wing activist journos ask (scream) questions to him on a weekly basis. He invited journalists to the border and had them taken on tours of the facilities. He often invited reporters into his round table meetings and conferences. Yet he was called a dictator and accused of dishonesty. Trump's transparency was light years ahead of this shadowy mob who now control the WH. Psaki tells blatant lies every time she stands at the podium. Again, the media called Kayleigh McEnany a liar yet she always supported everything she said with statistics, quotes, videos and evidence. Psaki just wings it because she knows the vast majority of the press will cover for her-and they do.

There are barbed wire fences around the Capitol and armed soldiers walking the streets of Washington. No-one accuses Biden of being a dictator or misuse of the military. Trump only had to suggest the use of the National Guard to quell actual riots rather than fake ones which are predicted but never eventuate and he was called a monster and nazi.

The cages are overflowing with kids but AOC isn't posting selfies of herself crying anymore. She doesn't seem to be remotely concerned by the crisis at the border. A number of kids have drowned in recent weeks and the cartels are back in business, but there are no headlines attacking Biden or calling him a cruel monster.

How can the leader of a country not go to the scene of the current crisis to at least demonstrate some level of concern? It is unfathomable. The he has a spoilt, entitled soccer player moaning about her cruel treatment all because she is a woman. She should be paid the same as the men (even though she and her peers signed a contract which they believed gave them more security) and she tries to convince us that a team that was beaten 5 nil by a squad of under 15 boys and attracts little interest in the four years between each Olympics should be paid the same as the men who generate billions of dollars.

Female models get paid up to thirty times more than the top male models because the market decides who makes the big bucks. I've never seen male models stand at a podium and call the modelling industry sexist. They understand how capitalism works. The Biden gets up and says he always said to his girls that women can do anything a man can do just as well if not better.

This is the leader of the most powerful country on the planet and he spews this utter garbage-something you'd expect to hear from a ten year old girl who has been fed a diet of "girl power" cartoons and advertisements and had her teachers tell her how oppressed she is because she's a girl-not the president of America.

Whatever happened to simply appreciating the uniqueness and different talents of each gender instead of force feeding this woke guff?

Cuomo wrote a book on leadership and was awarded an emmy for his brilliant press conferences. Now we find he killed thousands of elderly citizens and covered it up. That's the real scandal as opposed to his inappropriate behavior with women. See how the truth slowly comes out when it no longer damages the Democrats.

Oh, it's all a charade. The big tech censorship in cahoots with the Dems is creating a genuinely frightening climate of fear in America and it is spreading all around the western world. Have the wrong opinion and you will be cancelled as a person as well as removed from any public platform. This is the Democrats way of operating.

But Trump is the wicked dictator who was so evil and powerful he couldn't do a thing about the 24 hour a day, seven days a week avalanche of abuse and denigration from the MSM. Dictator?

The BLM and ANTIFA violence continues unabated. Mass shootings continue and even when carried out by non whites the left wing media blames whiteness for the violence anyway. That left views everything through the lens of race. That is the very definition of racism. Collectively branding an entire race as toxic or evil is racist. That's what they do.

Is Biden now considered a divisive president given the chaos, disorder and violence happening under his watch?

Trump called out the Chinese without hesitation. He didn't start world war three but he certainly never spoke the disgusting words Biden did a few weeks ago when he said the concentration camps in China were not America's business as the Chinese have their own way of doing things and America has theirs. He actually said that as he stood before cameras. Mr. Nice Guy says if China feels that murdering its own citizens will benefit them then who is he to tell them that's wrong.

Just imagine if Trump had said it.
Jesus,what a rant.I really couldn’t be bothered reading all of that nonsense,because it’s the same Trump is God crap you’ve been pedalling here for years.You’re obviously struggling with the defeat of your dear leader and not handling it at all well.

I won’t make it any worse for you by pointing out Trump’s numerous failures in office because it would only rouse you even further,such is your blind loyalty to this man.One thing you will have to accept though,is that Trump is finished.After the way he disgraced himself following the election,his name is mud around the world and he will never be elected to any office again.He is facing numerous criminal investigations which will cripple him even further.This is the end for him,and his poisonous brand of politics,and you will just have to accept that.

Last edited:
biden sent fuel prices skyrocketing ... evidently he failed his ship pilot's licence exam
Yeah,Biden is responsible for the cargo ship getting stuck in the Suez canal.and the non existent Black Lives Matter riots that are going on at the moment,and the mass shootings that have been happening for decades.Such is the life of the disgruntled Trumpster.

"How can the leader of a country not go to the scene of the current crisis to at least demonstrate some level of concern? It is unfathomable. The he has a spoilt, entitled soccer player moaning about her cruel treatment all because she is a woman."

I assure people if they read this backwards missing out every second word, it will make sense...

She should be paid the same as the men (even though she and her peers signed a contract which they believed gave them more security) and she tries to convince us that a team that was beaten 5 nil by a squad of under 15 boys and attracts little interest in the four years between each Olympics should be paid the same as the men who generate billions of dollars.

US women's soccer has grossed the same amount - about $50m dollars in the last 3 or 4 years - as men's soccer, but the women are paid decidedly less and operate in gyms that are not anywhere near the same standard as the men...

They women have been told that they will get paid the same when they generate the same amount of money as the men......WELL THEY HAVE...but they get nowhere near the salaries that the men get.

And in essence I agree with that if you going to run a capitalist system, you get paid as per the market. We've had teachers whining endlessly for years that they should get more money.....but most of them are lazy bastards who couldnt teach a dog to bark....

This is how the US operates...

"While calling on GOP lawmakers to pursue a bipartisan strategy to confront China, former national security adviser H.R. McMaster accused President Biden of “bigotry masquerading as cultural sensitivity.” McMaster was responding to comments the new president made this week that appeared to provide an excuse for China’s genocide against Uighur Muslims and other ethnic minorities.

McMaster was there to promote his book, “Battlegrounds: The Fight to Defend the Free World,” which came out last fall. Referring to its thesis, he said the United States was wrong to assume after the end of the Cold War that the era of great-power competition was over and that China would liberalize both economically and politically as it rose."

Evidently McMaster could be heard latter on saying " cha ching"

His publisher rang him to say the cheque is in the mail

US women's soccer has grossed the same amount - about $50m dollars in the last 3 or 4 years - as men's soccer, but the women are paid decidedly less and operate in gyms that are not anywhere near the same standard as the men...

They women have been told that they will get paid the same when they generate the same amount of money as the men......WELL THEY HAVE...but they get nowhere near the salaries that the men get.

And in essence I agree with that if you going to run a capitalist system, you get paid as per the market. We've had teachers whining endlessly for years that they should get more money.....but most of them are lazy bastards who couldnt teach a dog to bark....

What a load of crap. Are you seriously suggesting women get paid less than men in sport simply because they are women? Here's an intelligent commentary on the issue.

Why the Pay Gap Between Women’s and Men’s Soccer? | The Heritage Foundation

The same argument can be applied to Hollywood. Michael Caine said Elizabeth Taylor was paid ten times what he got in the movie they made together way back in the dark ages when women were apparently subjugated and oppressed. Countless female stars earn far more than their male counterparts depending on who that may be. To suggest the whining women who squeal about the pay gap while they stand on stage receiving their fifth oscar, wearing one million dollars worth of diamonds and a ten thousand dollar dress, are actually being punished or disadvantaged because of their gender is a demonstrable joke. All I have to do it point to the many examples where Meryl Streep or Nicole Kidman earn millions more than the less well known male actors to destroy that myth. If it really was based on gender than the men would always get more regardless of their drawing power or acting ability. But that doesn't happen.

Michael Caine Blasts Hollywood 'Gender Pay Gap.' And It's Perfect. - Louder With Crowder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back