Remove this Banner Ad

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
the tweeting is absurd as trump is absurd.

in regards to the Russians, I'm a little pragmatic here:
- I think Trump was aware of the activities but wasn't directly involved
- The US got a taste of their own medicine
- The Russians didn't create fake information, they just lifted the skirt on Hillary and the democrats
- Both Hillary and Trump were horrendous options
- We ended up with the worse option of the two but that's a good thing if we want to see a catalyst for reform (like gun control, lobby group control etc) under the next president
Two bad options but he definitely wasn’t the worst option!

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
The crowd seem to laugh alot in that vid.

But you know what's funny. They are. And the sheep in this forum

This is dumb you down tv if you ever saw it. That's about the norm in American political reporting.
It’s not news. It’s comedy. It ain’t supposed to be intelligent debate about issues. Much like Fox News except with these shows the viewers know it is comedy.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s not news. It’s comedy. It ain’t supposed to be intelligent debate about issues. Much like Fox News except with these shows the viewers know it is comedy.

What they're talking isn't reality.

This is the comedy angle to a mass delusion

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
He hasn't been any worse then Obama.

The desperation by everyone to nitpick everything he does is just pathetic.

Trump is an easy target for the left wing PC warrior types to point score with each other by bagging him.

Very easy for people to take potshots at Trump for not being tough enough on Putin when he met with him but I doubt many of them would have the balls to practice what they preach if they met with him either.

Did people really expect him to call the Russians a bunch of lying campaigners while Putin was standing there next to him at that press conference? That would be a good way to start WW3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Plenty of word leaders have condemned Putin over the years - even Turnbull. It’s possible to stand your ground without some World War happening.

Turnbull condemned him from the safety of Australia, likewise Abbott when he said he was going to shirtfront him, they didn't do it in a face to face meeting.

I doubt Putin would give a s**t what the Australian PM says about him anyway, he probably wasn't even aware of their comments about him.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
You think Putin would hit him or something? He’s a dangerous guy, for sure. Don’t think he’s some unhinged lunatic though.

He wouldn't be silly enough to hit someone in full view of the media, he'd probably just send some Russian spies around to their house with a nerve agent.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
You think Putin would hit him or something? He’s a dangerous guy, for sure. Don’t think he’s some unhinged lunatic though.

Putin s parents endured so much in ww2 fighting American backed Germans. Putin knows what suffering is.

This is why he is dangerous.

We're talking about the leader of a caucasian nation that stood up isis. That defeated isis and Al queda

History shows all our efforts just made them stronger.

He is a hero of the free world stopping Islamic fundermentalism.

Putin s parents endured so much in ww2 fighting American backed Germans. Putin knows what suffering is.

This is why he is dangerous.

We're talking about the leader of a caucasian nation that stood up isis. That defeated isis and Al queda

History shows all our efforts just made them stronger.

He is a hero of the free world stopping Islamic fundermentalism.
Did you just call Putin a hero of the free world?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I didn't know they had been stopped........
China is now bankrolling the rebuilding of syria after the Russians and Iranians have left nothing but mopping up operations of isis and al queda.

As in ww2. Russians saved the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back