Politics & Government President Trump

AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh Yes, a minor player, though a player nonetheless.

That's why we're kicking all the poor off welfare....We have to help pay for our destruction & murder of one of the poorest countries on earth somehow.....Yet another very good reason for why this government has to go....and the sooner the better for all concerned.
When isis were destroying Libya it was Rudd that first called for air support for them. Can't blame just this goverement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
When isis were destroying Libya it was Rudd that first called for air support for them. Can't blame just this government
Who was the last PM to stand up to the Yanks?....Whitlam.....And we all know what befell him.

Gillard & Rudd's silence on standing up for the rights of one of their own citizens, in Julian Assange, was also unforgiveable.

Shorten had an opportunity to stand up & be heard & separate himself apart from the rest of the greasers, by protesting against the massacre in Palestine.....His silence was deafening.

I'm hardly a parochial line-tower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Killer on the Road
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens

This is scary and eye-opening.

Putin is a Genius for getting his man into the US office. I wonder how many of our secrets are out there now and I wonder how much damage Trump has truly done. I think we're seeing signs of him dismantling our Govt. Maybe his ramblings aren't ramblings at all. Maybe they're just his ways of distracting everyone and pissing everyone off. Shutting the Govt down for the wall? Another distraction and another way to weaken us. Hes destroying us from the inside out.

The bigger concern for me is the loyalty of the GOP to him. I understand staying with your party but Trump isn't their party. Hes an outsider. So how many people are in on this or is Trump using their ego's against them? Maybe our Govt is so blinded by its own self, they can't see what Trump is really doing? Trump had that meeting with Putin not that long ago and we all don't know what happened behind closed doors. Unreal!

Run n Spread

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood

Putin is a Genius for getting his man into the US office. I wonder how many of our secrets are out there now and I wonder how much damage Trump has truly done.
Why does your government need secrets? Why does anyones? Far too many secret deals and hidden agendas.

Put it all out there and let the people decide. You know the voters who democratically elect governments.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Why does your government need secrets? Why does anyones? Far too many secret deals and hidden agendas.

Put it all out there and let the people decide. You know the voters who democratically elect governments.
I've always been a critic of governments, politicians, conspiracies therein, the very system of govt and how they're elected and who even runs for them.

I hate them all, it's beyond a "your/my/their" thing. All these effers are effed.

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, New York Rangers

You're conflating freedom of information with Trump telling Putin - not the public - things he shouldn't.

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, New York Rangers
When do they all finally turn on him? The Senate will surely get enough votes for the House of Representatives to impeach him and the Senate to pass it as well.

Impeachment won't happen. Republican senators have gone along with far too much shit to be shamed into opposing him now. Democrats also may well prefer he limp on like a headless crook for another 22 months to ease the election of President Sanders/Warren/O'Rourke/Whoever.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

Putin is a Genius for getting his man into the US office. I wonder how many of our secrets are out there now and I wonder how much damage Trump has truly done. I think we're seeing signs of him dismantling our Govt. Maybe his ramblings aren't ramblings at all. Maybe they're just his ways of distracting everyone and pissing everyone off. Shutting the Govt down for the wall? Another distraction and another way to weaken us. Hes destroying us from the inside out.

The bigger concern for me is the loyalty of the GOP to him. I understand staying with your party but Trump isn't their party. Hes an outsider. So how many people are in on this or is Trump using their ego's against them? Maybe our Govt is so blinded by its own self, they can't see what Trump is really doing? Trump had that meeting with Putin not that long ago and we all don't know what happened behind closed doors. Unreal!
Actually, the real concern is for anyone who still both listens to or takes Rachel Maddow seriously anymore.

I've heard of taking leave of your senses before....But this kook has flown way over the cuckoo's nest some while back.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Actually, the real concern is for anyone who still both listens to or takes Rachel Maddow seriously anymore.

I've heard of taking leave of your senses before....But this kook has flown way over the cuckoo's nest some while back.
It's a clusterfck all round

Top Bottom