Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

I am going to be less than entertaining but is impeachment about the 'losing' side deciding that the winning side is all wrong, and
therefore that they are going to put them to the court of law and say that they just don't like him/her and then will have a number
of talk zests/fests in order to complain and then gather the votes and so it goes...

I could be more explicit than this but I could also be more boring as well.

Personalities count for a lot these days and even Hillary Clinton found out that she wasn't the 'most wanted' in all this..

things can always be misconstrued...

I am going to be less than entertaining but is impeachment about the 'losing' side deciding that the winning side is all wrong, and
therefore that they are going to put them to the court of law and say that they just don't like him/her and then will have a number
of talk zests/fests in order to complain and then gather the votes and so it goes...

I could be more explicit than this but I could also be more boring as well.

Personalities count for a lot these days and even Hillary Clinton found out that she wasn't the 'most wanted' in all this..

things can always be misconstrued...

In this particular instance it's more a case of " See look peeps, we really do oppose Trump & want rid of him"....While all-long, they knew full-well the GOP would block them.

Seeming versus reality- as Parmenides would have it.....Meanwhile, the corporate Dems, headed by 'Chucky-boy' Schumer, Nancy 'The Ferret' Pelosi & Joe 'Can I sniff yer undies' Biden, have been giving Trump all his little heart desires on policy, in both houses.

It's all a sham, the same as Russia-gate was....The corporate masters using their puppets to amuse themselves at U.S citizens expense....The thing they love best.

It's all a sham, the same as Russia-gate was....The corporate masters using their puppets to amuse themselves at U.S citizens expense....The thing they love best.
US political processes.
Still Barnum & Bailey.
A circus.
457709963e3ee7e503268dfa15867449.jpg

How is Bernie Sanders a legitimate contender? He may not even live until the election

You're talking about the same bloke that Hilary & the DNC were proven to have rigged the Democratic nomination against in 2016 by Assange, Seth Rich & WikiLeaks.....Some people in here have As short a memory as the MSM.

He's also a mere 1 year older than Biden & 5 than Trump, so has ample wisdom & experience accumulated over 40 years in politics....But unlike Trump, he's not a certifiable & corrupt insane maniac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody wants to tarnish their name trying to fix this mess

Let him try and fix it and see what happens with whats left when its over
So far at least he isnt trying for hot wars....yet

But as we know when the economy tanks and the people are angry a war is a good traditional rallying point to unite everyone and stimulate industry

Democrats all in on lets-get-back-to-normal Joe Biden winning. Probably the worst candidate they could've picked. The old normal isn't coming back and he has qualities similar to Trump. Rich wing would take 4 more years of class solidarity with Trump over a real left wing nominee.

Last edited:
Good timing to have the pantomime drowned out by the CV19 news

BRICS currently kicking the old Anglo/U.S economic alliance from here to eternity.....a mere stalling tactic, while they re-think strategy - it's over.

Democrats all in on "normal" Joe Biden winning. Probably the worst candidate they could've picked. Rich wing would take 4 more years of class solidarity with Trump over a real left wing nominee.

The Corporations choose the delegates…..The rest is mere 'seeming'....They want Trump for another 4.

The Corporations choose the delegates…..The rest is mere 'seeming'....They want Trump for another 4.

Democrats want Biden to win but establishment Democrats knew President Sanders would obliterate or make them into vassals as President Trump did to the Republican Party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back