Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

You would have to be in the vast minority to think that Abbott would beat Putin in a fight. Weird hypothetical, but still.

Abbott got his boxing blue at Oxford I believe, but Putin has high level black belts in judo and karate, plus has experience in sambo (basically MMA in a dressing gown). There are questions about the validity of his black belts but id still back him against Abbott (and I'd buy the PPV believe that).

Abbott didn't win a Blue for boxing, Kristofferson did on his Rhodes Scholarship, and he wrote Sunday Morning Coming Down and Me and Bobby McGee.

tony-abbott-oxford-boxing-001.jpg

Left hand down, chin out and he wins by KO ha ha

The point isn't if you think Abbott's a good a fighter. The point is that despite Abbott being younger, taller, and fitter, why do you think Putin would win it?

...It's the images you see of him, right? Shirtless? Ice hockey gear? Hunting? In the wild? Steely look? Etc.

So for all the people who love to talk about propaganda from 'mainstream media', they take at face value the images released directly by Putin's camp. His image is of being a tough guy. And you buy it. Russia doesn't have free media.

The point isn't if you think Abbott's a good a fighter. The point is that despite Abbott being younger, taller, and fitter, why do you think Putin would win it?

...It's the images you see of him, right? Shirtless? Ice hockey gear? Hunting? In the wild? Steely look? Etc.

So for all the people who love to talk about propaganda from 'mainstream media', they take at face value the images released directly by Putin's camp. His image is of being a tough guy. And you buy it. Russia doesn't have free media.

Yeah but Putin rides bears, I've never seen Abbott do that.

85575b9b1bfd569eb3c98ce64fec3ab4.jpg

I can't say I love Vladmir Putin. I really can't. I have so many opinions they can't all fit here (plus everyone would say "won't this c*nt shut up??"

Anyway, apart from free pints all over County Laois (pronounced LEESH, Jim-Bob Brayshaw) as a result of the Geelong win I have to wonder. Even across offline MATES OF MIME, there is this sudden standing-up towards supposed U.S virtues and all manner of s**t.

Has everyone forgotten what these cu[nts have actually DONE in the world??? Nobody should celebrate Mr Putin's ascendancy on the world stage but for f*ck's sake, as a Washington-oriented vassal state shouldn't us critics (as denizens within) be loudest in our mockery of The Orange Gift? Why single out the Russians first and forermost?

I realise that in an objective world that all should be called out equally according to their transgressions but, for me at least, I've been in a nation that meekly accepts and has accepted vassal status from Washington (and before that London) my whole life.

I've seen many reprehensible foreign policy decisions go Washington's way through our own captive foreign policy.

I can't live life through the eyes of a former member of the Warsaw Pact. I can't speak first-hand of the evils vassalage to Moscow has brought to my people. But I can Australia's vassalage to Washington. True we never had an obvious active role in U.S depradations throughout Central America and South America (beyond 5 eyes - how far back does it reach?) but still. We had enough to be ashamed of.

Enough to cut ties.

Enough to join the Non-Aligned Movement.

More on this later...
the first 2 lines made this unreadable

Putin was with the KGB.
That's pretty much it. Don't even have to see an image of them. If I just read one was a KGB agent and the other has an Arts degree and some seminary training, then I'm backing the KGB agent.
He's also a 65 y.o. man. I guess he'd enjoy some of Russia's finest human growth hormone, but people start getting very creaky as they get nearer to 70.

I just get annoyed that people don't question Russian propaganda like they question the free media in the West. Abbott actually has to ride 1000s of KMs, or go out and look a bit silly in the surf, if he is to have any hope of getting a shot of him looking fit run by the media. For the record, I think neither have the interests of their people at heart. They're more interested in looking after themselves and their egos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's also a 65 y.o. man. I guess he'd enjoy some of Russia's finest human growth hormone, but people start getting very creaky as they get nearer to 70.

I just get annoyed that people don't question Russian propaganda like they question the free media in the West. Abbott actually has to ride 1000s of KMs, or go out and look a bit silly in the surf, if he is to have any hope of getting a shot of him looking fit run by the media. For the record, I think neither have the interests of their people at heart. They're more interested in looking after themselves and their egos.

Maybe the West should work a little more, on making theirs seem less so bleeding obvious, in contradistinction to the facts.

No one trusts the Western media after WMD...….and for good reason......Even less so after all the s**t they tried to pull in Syria.

He got a response from the Q team (trolls or not, they have been getting inside information):

Good lord. You believe that crap? Is the "inside information" still daft stuff like 'Trump will mention X' in a speech? Feel free to tag me in your response in the appropriate conspiracy theory thread.

Good lord. You believe that crap? Is the "inside information" still daft stuff like 'Trump will mention X' in a speech? Feel free to tag me in your response in the appropriate conspiracy theory thread.

No more ludicrous or delusionary than your swallowing the Russian conspiracy guff holus bolus.....Without a shred of substantiating evidence to boot.

There's QAnon or #QAnon an introduction - feel free to contribute. I'm not claiming to be an expert on this BTW, haven't really followed it for months and usually rely on the interpretations of close followers and filtering out the disinformation.

It's possible supporters of both sides are being strung along and nothing will change. E.g. many people have expected Trump to have been impeached by now. I'd expect a definitive proof one way or the other before the US midterm elections.

There's QAnon or #QAnon an introduction - feel free to contribute. I'm not claiming to be an expert on this BTW, haven't really followed it for months and usually rely on the interpretations of close followers and filtering out the disinformation.

It's possible supporters of both sides are being strung along and nothing will change. E.g. many people have expected Trump to have been impeached by now. I'd expect a definitive proof one way or the other before the US midterm elections.
Thanks. I'll respond there.

Putin was with the KGB.
Worked in Berlin. His parents worked 12 hour shifts seven days a week during the Leningrad siege. His older brother was taken off them and sent bush so they could be better little factory workers during the war. That's quite the sacrifice to defeat the American supplied Germans

His mum famously taught him to have empathy for the enemy soldiers. Said thier politicians are doing the same to them as ours are

Oh and Johnny cash worked in Berlin as well with American military intelligence. Does that mean hes no good either

And who is the dill going on about all queda. Russia leading the fight against the American militia group

Worked in Berlin. His parents worked 12 hour shifts seven days a week during the Leningrad siege. His older brother was taken off them and sent bush so they could be better little factory workers during the war. That's quite the sacrifice to defeat the American supplied Germans

His mum famously taught him to have empathy for the enemy soldiers. Said thier politicians are doing the same to them as ours are

Oh and Johnny cash worked in Berlin as well with American military intelligence. Does that mean hes no good either

And who is the dill going on about all queda. Russia leading the fight against the American militia group
Good lord. Here comes another one.

So apparently the Americans are not only supplying "all queda", but apparently supplied the "Germans". For those unaware, that would be the Nazi Germans. The ones we fought and defeated, along with the USA. Yep.

The internet is full of a lot of dumb stuff.

Good lord. Here comes another one.

So apparently the Americans are not only supplying "all queda", but apparently supplied the "Germans". For those unaware, that would be the Nazi Germans. The ones we fought and defeated, along with the USA. Yep.

The internet is full of a lot of dumb stuff.

You are aware that it was principally Ford, Rockerfeller, J.P.Morgan & Brown Bros Harrieman, that financed & built the NAZI war machine then, I take it?

That's a fact mate.....Your attempt to white-wash over history with a black & white dialectic akin to Boy George Bush's 'You're either with us or you're a terrorist', is as historically & politically naïve as it gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back