Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
You are aware that it was principally Ford, Rockerfeller, J.P.Morgan & Brown Bros Harrieman, that financed & built the NAZI war machine then, I take it?

That's a fact mate.....Your attempt to white-wash over history with a black & white dialectic akin to Boy George Bush's 'You're either with us or you're a terrorist', is as historically & politically naïve as it gets.
:rolleyes: At least I can now guess why some people think the American's financed the Nazis: if you're helping push the idea, then there's little doubt Russian propaganda obviously has been at work pushing the idea.

Surprise, surprise, the re-build of Germany after World War I can quite legitimately be considered to be a different time period to when the Nazis gained some power in 1932, and then started taking power 1933 onwards. The USA-Germany relations cooled very quickly in the face of Nazism. Anyone worth their salt who claims to know world history should be aware that the tough conditions applied to Germany as punishment for World War I are often cited as a big reason for Nazism taking hold, and therefore leading to World War II. Germans were not Nazis before Hitler's party had some success.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
:rolleyes: At least I can now guess why some people think the American's financed the Nazis: if you're helping push the idea, then there's little doubt Russian propaganda obviously has been at work pushing the idea.

Surprise, surprise, the re-build of Germany after World War I can quite legitimately be considered to be a different time period to when the Nazis gained some power in 1932, and then started taking power 1933 onwards. The USA-Germany relations cooled very quickly in the face of Nazism. Anyone worth their salt who claims to know world history should be aware that the tough conditions applied to Germany as punishment for World War I are often cited as a big reason for Nazism taking hold, and therefore leading to World War II. Germans were not Nazis before Hitler's party had some success.

Utterly clueless.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Utterly clueless.
That account has an agenda and facts get in the way. It's ironic they berate right wingers for behaving the same way

Some wise native Americans said something about the left wing and right wing are of the same bird.

"Let's help the Russians when the Germans are winning and the Germans when the Russians are winning. So each may kill off as many as possible of the other."
Harry Truman
in U.S. Senate on June 5, 1941

It's not something an intelligent person can deny

Should I go get the court records of American companies that sued the American gov for bombing it's factories in Germany during ww2

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
That account has an agenda and facts get in the way. It's ironic they berate right wingers for behaving the same way

Some wise native Americans said something about the left wing and right wing are of the same bird.

"Let's help the Russians when the Germans are winning and the Germans when the Russians are winning. So each may kill off as many as possible of the other."
Harry Truman

Should I go get the court records of American companies that sued the American gov for bombing it's factories in Germany during ww2

Ignorance is a choice....The records are all there for any one to see, who has an open-mind & a curiosity for the truth.

Those plying a parochial presupposed mind-set simply will not open that pandora's box to their collective unconscious.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ignorance is a choice....The records are all there for any one to see, who has an open-mind & a curiosity for the truth.

Those plying a parochial presupposed mind-set simply will not open that pandora's box to their collective unconscious.
He won't face the fact that the reason why we have trump is the corruption inside the Democrats

The guy who leaked the podesta emails was murdered, he was loyal to bernie sanders. Bernie won the nomination but the money of Hillary bribed the result

Millions of Democrats abstained fron voting

Rather than face the truth and acknowledge all of his criticisms of the right is also true of the left

It's amazing times we live in

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
He won't face the fact that the reason why we have trump is the corruption inside the Democrats

The guy who leaked the podesta emails was murdered, he was loyal to bernie sanders. Bernie won the nomination but the money of Hillary bribed the result

Millions of Democrats abstained fron voting

Rather than face the truth and acknowledge all of his criticisms of the right is also true of the left

It's amazing times we live in

The ease with which liberals have jumped on this Russia-gate band-wagon is a shocking scene to behold.....I have no more qualms about how it was that Hitler came to power now.....People are so easily manipulated & hood-winked by ideology & propaganda these days, it's gob-smacking to witness first-hand.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
The ease with which liberals have jumped on this Russia-gate band-wagon is a shocking scene to behold.....I have no more qualms about how it was that Hitler came to power now.....People are so easily manipulated & hood-winked by ideology & propaganda these days, it's gob-smacking to witness first-hand.

So true brother.

The left are always getting stuck into right for being racist.

Here they are using racism to cover up corrpotion. Relying on ignorance. It was the right that built the Russian myth up since before ww1. The left is now using all that ground work.

Reds under the beds.

For years the left spoke about corrupt media. The evidence is open to anyone with a search engine of Democrats bribing over 60 journalists to write anti trump stories.

Over 40 million dollars was donated to hillarys election campaign by Saudis Arabia.

We have many in this forum who are from the left who push feminest issues yet are blissfully ignoring the most oppressive state towards women we know, funded the left choice for president. It's also a matter of public record Saudis Arabia control isis. Osama bin laden was from Saudis Arabia

Amazing times we live in.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
The irony

39113348_1068140560011913_2601635487038832640_n.jpg

It's very cowardly to blame Russians.

Law failed bernie sanders

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning

Harry Truman

So, no, the US Government did not supply the Germans. They bombed them. As if we needed the proof, but your own words confirm you know that. Truman wasn't President until the War was effectively over and those comments were made before the US was in the war and do not reflect a US Government position.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So, no, the US Government did not supply the Germans. They bombed them. As if we needed the proof, but your own words confirm you know that. Truman wasn't President until the War was effectively over and those comments were made before the US was in the war and do not reflect a US Government position.

But U.S industrialists did.....German trucks were powered by Ford engines, ran on Standard oil fuel, their Luftwaffe also depended upon Rockerfellers anti-freeze....J.P.Morgan provided them with much of the steel by which to build their tanks & weaponry & Brown Brothers Harrieman, through their link-man, a certain Prescott Bush (Yes Grand-pappy Bush himself) shuffled funds to them....It's common knowledge that Ford was a NAZI mate.....do some research FFS.

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
But U.S industrialists did.....German trucks were powered by Ford engines, ran on Standard oil fuel, their Luftwaffe also depended upon Rockerfellers anti-freeze....J.P.Morgan provided them with much of the steel by which to build their tanks & weaponry & Brown Brothers Harrieman, through their link-man, a certain Prescott Bush (Yes Grand-pappy Bush himself) shuffled funds to them....It's common knowledge that Ford was a NAZI mate.....do some research FFS.
Hahahaha. Good luck getting people to believe that the Germans needed the help of "U.S industrialists" for their trucks, "tanks & weaponry". It's not like Germany is famous for its engineering and high-quality industrial production. It's as believable as think the US weren't against Germany in the war! :drunk:

But you've fooled two accounts with GG initials. Congrats!

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

He is a lost cause. His story falls apart at every point.

Were quoting history and he's quoting properganda

He is a good troll

Australia supplied wheat to saddam Hussein despite un sanctions. Then we invaded them saying they broke un resolutions

It was Democrats in America that allowed us to break un sanctions. The same Democrats that ran cocaine for Escobar into the us

I wonder if it was Escobar's hitmen that assasinated the journalist Gary Webb for uncovering the drug running

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I feel like Trump is doing ok. I dont mind him. Who cares.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is the product of a broken system

That system was destroyed under bill Clinton
The devestation started when Kennedy was shot.

Democrats need look within for the answers

Democrats do not believe in democracy .

Bernie sanders was elected as thier candidate and was the closest thing to Putin they had

Sliding door moment

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
I feel like Trump is doing ok. I dont mind him. Who cares.

Lots of people care. You have to ask yourself why you think people shouldn't?

Here's 5 reasons to care why Trump and his ideas winnig a Democratic vote is bad:
  • He says a lot of things that are anti-Democratic ideas
  • He compliments authoritarian leaders who are anti-Democratic ideas
  • His business (like his White House) is run incompetently (whether that be bankruptcies, constant turnover of staff, leaking, accusation, in-fighting, etc)
  • He insults members of the media, ethnicities, women, countries, his own country, etc.
  • He lies openly and easily
Here's the reasons why they matter, in case that is required:
  • Democratic ideas allow us to have information and the power to vote on who makes decisions and we should protect those things
  • Authoritarian leaders have a long history of behaving selfishly and cruelly to maintain their power
  • An incompetently-run White House can't respond quickly to do what it wants, and, worse, can easily make big and basic errors (as has already happened)
  • The President of the USA is often considered the most powerful role in the world, with huge say on decisions that effect billions
  • We don't want politicians that lie openly and easily, because lying is bad

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.

Here's 5 reasons to care why Trump and his ideas winnig a Democratic vote is bad:
  • His business (like his White House) is run incompetently (whether that be bankruptcies, constant turnover of staff, leaking, accusation, in-fighting, etc)
  • He insults members of the media, ethnicities, women, countries, his own country, etc.
  • Democratic ideas allow us to have information and the power to vote on who makes decisions and we should protect those things
  • Authoritarian leaders have a long history of behaving selfishly and cruelly to maintain their power
  • An incompetently-run White House can't respond quickly to do what it wants, and, worse, can easily make big and basic errors (as has already happened)
  • The President of the USA is often considered the most powerful role in the world, with huge say on decisions that effect billions
Ok

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

You forgot: He's a criminal & he's also an illegitimate POTUS.....Much the same as could be said of the presidency of the boy puppet in Bush Junior.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Some, like me, reckon that this can be a GOOD thing, that the White House can't respond quickly, that it can't do what it wants anymore.

Russia and China aren't beacons of freedom by any stretch, but in the absence of any truly benevolent Great Power it is vitally important that they each are powerful enough to hold one another in check against that special kind of unilateralism that sees other nations get invaded and/or their interior workings meddled with.

Back