Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

This is scary and eye-opening.

Putin is a Genius for getting his man into the US office. I wonder how many of our secrets are out there now and I wonder how much damage Trump has truly done. I think we're seeing signs of him dismantling our Govt. Maybe his ramblings aren't ramblings at all. Maybe they're just his ways of distracting everyone and pissing everyone off. Shutting the Govt down for the wall? Another distraction and another way to weaken us. Hes destroying us from the inside out.

The bigger concern for me is the loyalty of the GOP to him. I understand staying with your party but Trump isn't their party. Hes an outsider. So how many people are in on this or is Trump using their ego's against them? Maybe our Govt is so blinded by its own self, they can't see what Trump is really doing? Trump had that meeting with Putin not that long ago and we all don't know what happened behind closed doors. Unreal!

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

Putin is a Genius for getting his man into the US office. I wonder how many of our secrets are out there now and I wonder how much damage Trump has truly done.

Why does your government need secrets? Why does anyones? Far too many secret deals and hidden agendas.

Put it all out there and let the people decide. You know the voters who democratically elect governments.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why does your government need secrets? Why does anyones? Far too many secret deals and hidden agendas.

Put it all out there and let the people decide. You know the voters who democratically elect governments.

I've always been a critic of governments, politicians, conspiracies therein, the very system of govt and how they're elected and who even runs for them.

I hate them all, it's beyond a "your/my/their" thing. All these effers are effed.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

You're conflating freedom of information with Trump telling Putin - not the public - things he shouldn't.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
When do they all finally turn on him? The Senate will surely get enough votes for the House of Representatives to impeach him and the Senate to pass it as well.

Impeachment won't happen. Republican senators have gone along with far too much s**t to be shamed into opposing him now. Democrats also may well prefer he limp on like a headless crook for another 22 months to ease the election of President Sanders/Warren/O'Rourke/Whoever.

Mar 5, 2005
Between the Big Sticks
AFL Club
West Coast
When do they all finally turn on him? The Senate will surely get enough votes for the House of Representatives to impeach him and the Senate to pass it as well.

62016babd9b6056dc886444fcc64a1e6.jpeg

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

Putin is a Genius for getting his man into the US office. I wonder how many of our secrets are out there now and I wonder how much damage Trump has truly done. I think we're seeing signs of him dismantling our Govt. Maybe his ramblings aren't ramblings at all. Maybe they're just his ways of distracting everyone and pissing everyone off. Shutting the Govt down for the wall? Another distraction and another way to weaken us. Hes destroying us from the inside out.

The bigger concern for me is the loyalty of the GOP to him. I understand staying with your party but Trump isn't their party. Hes an outsider. So how many people are in on this or is Trump using their ego's against them? Maybe our Govt is so blinded by its own self, they can't see what Trump is really doing? Trump had that meeting with Putin not that long ago and we all don't know what happened behind closed doors. Unreal!

Actually, the real concern is for anyone who still both listens to or takes Rachel Maddow seriously anymore.

I've heard of taking leave of your senses before....But this kook has flown way over the cuckoo's nest some while back.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
It's a clusterfck all round

A centre-left party with too much corporate influence is really not equally bad as a far right party, with worse corporate influence, and a ******* idiot in charge.

It's pass the purity test or bust with Procrastinator35. No degrees or variations of bad for him. He's also all in on conspiracy theories.

Back