Rumour Prestia a Bluebagger

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second round draft pick plus a pair of kitchen knives and Dylan Buckley or Third round pick Buckley and Liam Jones then throw in Everett It be like a fire sale of damaged goods Almost throw in Zc Thouey too
nah don't want any of those. i'd say straight swap for gorringe. sound fair?

We'll need a pick in the teens to get it done I reckon.
Not worth pick 4-5, but will need more than our second rounder to get it done.
Originally a top 10 pick with a proven track record of very good football and only 23 years old.

Definitely Carltons first pick, and even that might not be good enough Gold Coast.

Originally a top 10 pick with a proven track record of very good football and only 23 years old.

Definitely Carltons first pick, and even that might not be good enough Gold Coast.

Really? A pick 4 for a player that wants out is not good enough?

Are we talking about Dylan Shiel here or Prestia?

something between picks 14-20 would be fair IMO. Player wanting out gives little wriggle room for Gold Coast.

Prestia will be a top 10 trade, no doubt about it.

We (Richmond) will happily give our first rounder for him so Carlton will need to trump that. Melbourne also very keen so no-one's going to be getting a bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it doesn't. You're still making excuses. The demons are building an empire.

The demons aren't doing anything.

They're just riding along on the AFLs gifts, but soon they'll be gone, and you'll sink back down into the gutter.

The demons aren't doing anything.

They're just riding along on the AFLs gifts, but soon they'll be gone, and you'll sink back down into the gutter.
You must've missed a bit of footy this weekend just past mate OR you are delusional and waiting for the Tigers next surge for 8th position before talking of a rebuild the following season. I think everyone agrees who they would rather be on board with and its not on Trent's team.

You must've missed a bit of footy this weekend just past mate OR you are delusional and waiting for the Tigers next surge for 8th position before talking of a rebuild the following season. I think everyone agrees who they would rather be on board with and its not on Trent's team.

And when Roos and Hogan are gone?

If we gave up pick 4-5 for him I wouldn't be upset with the club, especially if that pick ends up being 6-7 with academy picks, but I'd prefer we really concentrate on getting another KPP. Weitering down back, McKay/Curnow up forward - but a Talia type to compliment Weitering would be nice.

I'd think the Suns would be happy to keep Prestia too if the only offer was a straight up pick 5ish.

Depends what is in the draft too - wouldn't mind a bigger bodied mid than Prestia, whois a gun but I'm wondering if based on needs he is worth it.

Also hope we don't give up future picks because I don't think we are bounding up the ladder next year - guys like Silvagni, Boekhorst, Weitering, DVR, Plowman, Curnow, McKay, Phillips, Byrne, Graham are still developing and are only going to get more exposure to big games, which means we take a step back as we phase out those senior players who might grind out 8ish wins for a year but can't take the side all the way.

Goodwin and Weideman will be Reaping the rewards of an established culture of success by then. Good question.

What 'success' is this?

Richmond and Melbourne have won the same number of games this year, with both well out of the 8...We consider it a bad year, you're saying it's a 'success'. Which attitude do you think is likely to lead to better things?

What 'success' is this?

Richmond and Melbourne have won the same number of games this year, with both well out of the 8...We consider it a bad year, you're saying it's a 'success'. Which attitude do you think is likely to lead to better things?
It's obvious to see that Melbourne football club is on the way up the ladder now and in the future. They have added quality to their list and a reaping the rewards.

The Tigers have over rated their list and are clearly on the way down to a rebuild. Everyone can see it except a small minority of Richmond fans

The Tigers have over rated their list and are clearly on the way down to a rebuild. Everyone can see it except a small minority of Richmond fans

Things can change quickly as we we'll find when we look back on things.
Only a few years ago, Melbourne were being lauded for all their youth and early picks: Scully, Trengove, Watts, Cook, Blease, Strauss, Gysberts, Tapscott.......these guys were going somewhere in a hurry. :oops:

Pretty sure the current young Melbourne crop are better than the aforementioned but you just never know..

What 'success' is this?

if you get a chance to watch a couple of games this weekend as you obviously didn't see any last weekend you will see what Melbourne are building as a team and it's not the self driven pile of s**t that Richmond are putting out. The wins and the consistency aren't there yet but the fact that they are owning the midfield is a very positive sign. +30 inside 50s over the Eagles in the west on a wet track. These conversions will come. Try to get away from your computer and watch a game instead of hanging onto baseless emotional hope.

Will depend on what club he nominates as his preferred destination. Does not matter what other club might offer.

With Essendon likely to have the first pick in the PSD that is the only other option and I can't see GC taking nothing. Based on the Trelaor deal you would value him around a pick between 8 to 14 IMO. And what GC see as value may come down to points required to take academy kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back