Rumour Prestia a Bluebagger

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs will offer something lowish, Suns will demand something highish. If the interested club values him as integral to their next flag tilt, they will budge further towards the Suns demands. If the Suns feel he is surplus to their needs, then they might move closer to the interested clubs offer. Then they will negotiate until terms have been agreed upon or not agreed upon, in which case the Suns will spruik him elsewhere.

Ideally, yeah, that'd be how it'd work, but all to often the player nominates where he wants to go, forcing the price down.

If Richmond truly are stupid enough to keep targetting top-up players, they've clearly learned nothing about the state of their list.

Mindboggling that they would waste draft currency on an injury-riddled Prestia, not to mention pay his outrageous salary demand. Glad Melbourne baulked at his manager's demands.

Can you call a guy who has played 100 AFL games at 23yo 'injury riddled'?

So he's still off to the blues?
Maybe.
Wouldn't be relying on what the Purple stroker says.
As late as yesterday Hurley was off to the Dogs. He also had Hooker to Freo, Crouch to the Hawks and many more that havnt eventuated.
For the best news breaker in the business his strike rate of success is about 1 in 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond has payed massive overs for him, but hey, kudos to them for landing the "big fish" they were chasing so hard.

I mean, with Jaeger O'Meara being rumoured to cost 600-700k, and with Richmond paying Dion 700k, it is clear that Richmond want to stay relevant in this aspect, seeing as they are irrelevant on the finals talks.

O'Meara > Prestia.

Richmond has payed massive overs for him, but hey, kudos to them for landing the "big fish" they were chasing so hard.

I mean, with Jaeger O'Meara being rumoured to cost 600-700k, and with Richmond paying Dion 700k, it is clear that Richmond want to stay relevant in this aspect, seeing as they are irrelevant on the finals talks.

O'Meara > Prestia.

I thought that was Yarran by the way the tiger faithful were getting all juiced up about him this time last year.
If Richmond are going to pay $700k for Prestia they are utter morons. No way he is worth that much coin.

My mistakes one and all, Carlton wouldn't budge from 450k a year for Dion, however Richmond were willing to go out and spend 700k a year on him.

Carlton threw 700k at Daisy. Don't kid yourself if you think Carlton are shrewd negotiators. 700k seems unlikely given how much of a tightarse Dan Richardson has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back