Preview Preview and Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

However you want to say it, I think he concentrates on his own game more than any one else in the side yep.
Interesting ... I felt that way in the past but was mainly based on body language. I've thought he's been really good at setting up team mates the past season.

The mistake is considering him a back 6 player. I think he’s best on a wing.

Honestly I’d be dropping Kent
Damn you to hell.

Just because Topkent calls himself Topkent doesn’t mean he’s the only person on the Kent express. The rest of us are just quieter about it.

Damn you to hell.

Just because Topkent calls himself Topkent doesn’t mean he’s the only person on the Kent express. The rest of us are just quieter about it.
Oh I know. Just being upfront about who I think is more important

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I know. Just being upfront about who I think is more important
Nobody is more important the Kent. Well Oliver obviously, but after that I’m picking 21 Kents.

Ridiculous statement. Frost is best 22 without a doubt. Has become excellent at shutting down his opponent and has improved his disposal and decision making, not mention he actually gives us some rebound coming out of defence, which before he was put into the side was non existent during our losing streak mid year.

I said he’s been excellent!

My comment was based on who I thought the selection committee was most likely to drop when Lever comes back.

I based that mostly on the strict manner in which they’ve tried to replace like for like all year.

If I was selecting I would have OMac, Lever and Frost in the same side on current form.

How dare you - don’t ever call my post ridiculous again or I’ll * you up BIG TIME.. :moustache:

Nobody is more important the Kent. Well Oliver obviously, but after that I’m picking 21 Kents.
My team of Oliver and 21 Jettas will crap on your team

I said he’s been excellent!

My comment was based on who I thought the selection committee was most likely to drop when Lever comes back.

I based that mostly on the strict manner in which they’ve tried to replace like for like all year.

If I was selecting I would have OMac, Lever and Frost in the same side on current form.

How dare you - don’t ever call my post ridiculous again or I’ll **** you up BIG TIME.. :moustache:
A11 is currently suspended, so if you want to go a bit further and stick it to him - issue a few threats etc. the now is your moment.

Hey there A11dAtP0w3R how’s it going there? Yoo Hoo! Can’t quite hear you there mate!

I present to you the memorys of GWS past, bad or good

2012 - $cully coming back to the MCG for the first time
2012 - Uninspiring win in Canberra, with Brad Green of the leash due to retirement
2013 - Massive pressure, ended up getting our highest final quarter score
2013 - Gave them their only win for the season at blacktown
2014 - Roosy absolutely sprays someone in the wet (can't remember who)
2014 - GWS with no bench getting their first win at the MCG
2015 - Going to two in a row, got slapped silly after halftime
2015 - Daniel Cross last game played in front of no one
2016 - Followed up to last year, Final quarter get out of jail
2017 - Gawn getting a clearance (although he does it all the time now)

A11 is currently suspended, so if you want to go a bit further and stick it to him - issue a few threats etc. the now is your moment.

Hey there A11dAtP0w3R how’s it going there? Yoo Hoo! Can’t quite hear you there mate!

Don’t underestimate my levels of cowardice.

I would never have the courage to poke A11dAtP0w3R if he wasn’t suspended..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back