Preview Preview and Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Smith, Vanders
In: Hunt, Melksham/Kent

Would like Kent in for JKH regardless but we won't make three changes

We are certainly very stretched for tall defenders. As much as me and Leverpuller disagree. Wagner seems like the only option.

Although Pedersen has apparently been playing back, i reckon he's cooked

We are certainly very stretched for tall defenders. As much as me and Leverpuller disagree. Wagner seems like the only option.

Although Pedersen has apparently been playing back, i reckon he's cooked
People have said Pedersen is cooked for about ten years now. I agree he was s**t against the Pies, but who wasn't? Lets give him a chance before we write him off and play Wagner, who despite all of our tall issues has been nowhere near the side. Pedersen has supposedly been unbelievable at Casey, with Smith and Frost playing AFL.

People have said Pedersen is cooked for about ten years now. I agree he was s**t against the Pies, but who wasn't? Lets give him a chance before we write him off and play Wagner, who despite all of our tall issues has been nowhere near the side. Pedersen has supposedly been unbelievable at Casey, with Smith and Frost playing AFL.
Probably, and you raise a fair point. I'm honestly worried about selection for such a key role. The Swans have got plenty of talls, Buddy back in form, McCartain and Sinclair (although he's playing ruck). Sydney's forward line does worry me

out - Smith
in - Pederson
I reckon Pederson will definitely come in as a defender and with T.Mac looking a bit sore, Pedo can give a chop out in the ruck as well.

Hunt in for me the speed will be helpful, might be good against a Ronke.

Swans don't have a tall forward line, be good to have Oscar/Frost work Franklin. I can't imagine one player having the entire game on him.

Obviously this is a HUGE game. Win this and Finals are a very good chance.

Also adding...

Next weekend:-

WCE vs Port Gaff will be suspended. WTF with him doing that when the game was pretty much over.

So if Melbourne can beat Sydney at home next weekend, they are a real chance against West Coast (more so with Gaff out).

And then that leaves Giants, which could be a game that decides second...

Also adding...

Next weekend:-

WCE vs Port Gaff will be suspended. WTF with him doing that when the game was pretty much over.

So if Melbourne can beat Sydney at home next weekend, they are a real chance against West Coast (more so with Gaff out).

And then that leaves Giants, which could be a game that decides second...
No Gaff and no NicNat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hannan for Smith
Melksham for Vince

Just think with experimenting with Fritsch having played a bit down back similiarly Hannan could be a good option is courageous, quick and can take a grab and a better option than Wagner or Pedo

Not sure if JKH did enough

Thoughts?

Hannan for Smith
Melksham for Vince

Just think with experimenting with Fritsch having played a bit down back similiarly Hannan could be a good option is courageous, quick and can take a grab and a better option than Wagner or Pedo

Not sure if JKH did enough

Thoughts?

You can’t drop two backs for two forwards. Unlikely goodwin just throws Hannan back without previous experience there.

Yep JKH has had enough games to show he's simply not up to it, and nearly got Jones killed with that ridiculous kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back