Preview Preview and Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't do too badly last year when Pedo was filling in though. Its the same reason we kept Spencer on the list. Having said that, I'd be more than happy if we picked up Campbell or Jordan Roughead on the cheap.

Sure, but I would say that Pedo offers significantly less than he did 12 months ago. His fitness is simply not at an AFL standard. Being the lone ruckman for a game would kill him IMO.

If he gets another contract and Bernie doesn't, I'll ******* explode.

Sure, but I would say that Pedo offers significantly less than he did 12 months ago. His fitness is simply not at an AFL standard. Being the lone ruckman for a game would kill him IMO.

Why don't we see what Pedersen has to offer tomorrow in defence before we explode. He's only played three games this season, so we don't really know whether he is cooked or not. Big chance for him. If we keep him over Bernie, which will only happen if he finishes the season well, it'll be for KPP depth - that's all.

Is that pre- or post-Bernie shoulder?

He’s probably gone. Bradtke on November 1 plus King and Flippa.

Bernie and Pedo are both at the end, this should be the last year for them.
does Filopovic even get another year? I know he's young and a development rookie but he hasn't shown much so far. maybe Bradtke means we cut him loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back