Preview Preview/changes v. Brisbane - Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will hold off for the Casey game, but would be fair to say Chandler would be spending a bit of extra time on the pregame mixtape this week...

Drop Jordon. Move Trac back into the middle, he can rotate forward with Kozzie (last chance, if he sucks next week he is dropped). Bring in JVR.
Move Brayshaw back and give Rivers more midfield time.
Melky and Brown played pretty well so they can't be dropped but really I only see Melky warming Fritschs seat until he comes back.
Smith can stay sub.

Drop Jordon. Move Trac back into the middle, he can rotate forward with Kozzie (last chance, if he sucks next week he is dropped). Bring in JVR.
Melky and Brown played pretty well so they can't be dropped but really I only see Melky warming Fritschs seat until he comes back.
Smith can stay sub.

Jordon was solid. Leave him in till he shits the bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder when Will Verrall will be over his pelvis injury. Grundy was worst on ground for mine yesterday, despite what the stats say. He did not have one effective disposal against the Saints. I reckon Gawn was also in the worst 5 Melbourne players yesterday. Take away his contested marking and he is seriously exposed as a player.

If Petty is injured bring in tomlinson but they may stick with Smith. Would like to see JVR back in not sure who makes way. Kozzie lucky imo but is still dangerous, would like to see if they try something different with him to get him more involved.

If Petty is injured then bring in Tomo.

Melk wasn't awful, but surely he has to make way for JVR.

JJ out for literally any youngster.

Smith can stay sub.
petracca is staying forward for a while

I wonder when Will Verrall will be over his pelvis injury. Grundy was worst on ground for mine yesterday, despite what the stats say. He did not have one effective disposal against the Saints. I reckon Gawn was also in the worst 5 Melbourne players yesterday. Take away his contested marking and he is seriously exposed as a player.
Are You Sure GIF by Monty Python

Verrall has played the last few VFL games. Showed some nice promise, but got towelled up by Tom Campbell.

If you hated Grundy and Gawn on Saturday, you’ll despise Verrall.

If Petty is injured then bring in Tomo.

Melk wasn't awful, but surely he has to make way for JVR.

JJ out for literally any youngster.
I reckon they will stick with JJ. He got Trac’s midfield minutes along with Brayshaw and Trac according to Goodwin will play more forward. In fact JJ had the most centre bounce attendances of any Demon. If the coaches thought JJ was stinking it up that wouldn’t have happened.

IMG_3609.png

Melk was very, very close to kicking thee to five goals. A couple of near misses, a couple of big marks he just didn’t complete. Goodwin loves him, no Fritsch, Melk will stay in. JvR didn’t do a great deal in the VFL either.

If they’re not happy with Brown then Schache might get a run but that would surprise me.

I reckon they will stick with JJ. He got Trac’s midfield minutes along with Brayshaw and Trac according to Goodwin will play more forward. In fact JJ had the most centre bounce attendances of any Demon. If the coaches thought JJ was stinking it up that wouldn’t have happened.

View attachment 1733689

Melk was very, very close to kicking thee to five goals. A couple of near misses, a couple of big marks he just didn’t complete. Goodwin loves him, no Fritsch, Melk will stay in. JvR didn’t do a great deal in the VFL either.

If they’re not happy with Brown then Schache might get a run but that would surprise me.

This does not excite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back