Preview Preview/changes v. Brisbane - Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

only way we win this is if Hipwood and Daniher have a complete shocker in front of the big sticks and Cameron gets injured.

I understand that feeling and I also don't trust this team but, we did beat the Pies a few weeks back and the Lions lost to the Hawks at the G recently, so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only way we win this is if Hipwood and Daniher have a complete shocker in front of the big sticks and Cameron gets injured.
never feel like Daniher plays that well against us, Hipwood yes, Cameron and Bailey could cause some problems though. Who knows what the result will be, don't trust this side anymore.

I really want to see a way for us to win but geez it’s almost impossible. Talent wise they’re significantly ahead based on the 22s and they’re in way better form.

Their away form is nothing like it is at the GABBA is the only thing I can point to.

I really want to see a way for us to win but geez it’s almost impossible. Talent wise they’re significantly ahead based on the 22s and they’re in way better form.
Also Brisbane in the last month have beaten 2 bottom 8 teams ( who we also beat) and St. Kilda and then lost to Hawthorn before that.

I think winning is just good form in general and it doesn't matter who it against but if that was the Dees ,everyone here would still be *ing miserable lol

Im viewing Grundy being out as a positive also. Chance to play smaller with less predictable ball movement. Whether or not we do that is another issue :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back