Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must have missed this key clause in Grundy's contract

1031880.jpg

I love our board

To me this is a genuine 50/50 game. Melbourne has its game is great shape. Melksham a big blow but Tmac will just need to keep presenting and has been here before.
The form of Collingwood has dropped off for sure. I don’t buy that they took the foot off the pedal to cruise into finals. That itself would be a dangerous game to play. But we know their best is very good and if they hit that they could steamroll September.

Really just praying Tmac can have a late career purple-patch like Melksham did.
Just needs to clunk a few early, good set shot on goal, unfortunately he really is the invisible man of late when he plays, really need something out of him to go deep though.

Is it too early to start pre drinking for the game? I'm definitely not getting any work done today or tomorrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The form of Collingwood has dropped off for sure. I don’t buy that they took the foot off the pedal to cruise into finals. That itself would be a dangerous game to play. But we know their best is very good and if they hit that they could steamroll September.

The Pies are about to learn the hard way that finals are not played in June.
They’re going out in straight sets or a prelim at best.

Peaked too early. Rookie error from McRae in his second year.

The way I see it is if Collingwood are the side I thought they were for most of the year they'll win this game and the flag.
If they're the side they've looked like for the last 4-5 weeks, we'll win if we take our chances.

I'm nowhere near as nervous as I was in 2021 when I knew we were the best side and it was ours to lose.

Any chance you wanna acknowledge this now big fella? Tulip

Bottom 60 rated player in the comp, 68th for ball use for all general defenders makes him one of the worst in the comp.

View attachment 1795162

I quoted you before big fella, please read that before coming back

Noble out is a huge surprise. I rate him highly.

He's played all their games this year too, so structurally it's a strange move to take an important piece out of the back six.

Guess it means Markov plays, who is similar.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Noble out is a huge surprise. I rate him highly.

He's played all their games this year too, so structurally it's a strange move to take an important piece out of the back six.

Guess it means Markov plays, who is similar.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Few people on socials say he's carrying an ankle injury.

Do we reckon though there could be a late change? ie - Cox out, Noble in? Haven't really tracked that with Fly, but is it the kind of thing he'd do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back