Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At some stage throughout the night, the pies will have Cox, Mihocek and McStay up forward which leaves us very short down back.

Now the thought of Joel Smith down back in a final just makes me physically ill.

Hibbo is a good in the man is a competitor, it's a shame he hasn't been in much but at least he will be fresh for finals. I'm not sure what to expect from McDonald, I have not seen his vfl performances but he has had a good run of games to regain fitness.

Jeez I'm excited to see what we can do tomorrow night. Should be a ripping game of footy.

I can't see how it won't be close. I think which ever team can take their chances up forward will win. Our goal kicking has been much better this year (on the whole) and having JVR, Fritta and Tmac up forward means we should get decent value from any marks inside 50.

If either team isn't able to capitalize on momentum, you just know the opponent will make them pay.

Ginnivan and Noble are bizarre outs tbh. Both on a wet MCG would be ideal. Ginni seems the type to thrive on these big games and Noble runs all day and hasn't missed a game in 3 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ginnivan and Noble are bizarre outs tbh. Both on a wet MCG would be ideal. Ginni seems the type to thrive on these big games and Noble runs all day and hasn't missed a game in 3 years.
Noble out, gives me Fritsch 2018 vibes

Happy enough with those changes. Like the inclusion of Pig.

No idea if we'll win but I'm way more optimistic than I was going into last year's finals series. I'm sure the nerves will kick in tomorrow but for now, I'm just excited at the opportunity to see Melbourne playing in a massive game. Not dissimilar to how I felt going into the '21 prelim against the Cats.

Pumped. Go Dees!

If only we could pick Shane McAdam tomorrow night.

Bizarre omission. Ginni looked to have found form too. The coach lives and dies by these selections i guess. Macrae hasn't done much wrong so far.
Ginni isn't as suprising, i probably wouldn't play him over someone who's worked hard all year for it

What’s with Fritsch named on the bench? Still under an injury cloud?

The six Melb forwards named on the ground are a tad underwhelming. Concerning?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ginnivan is sub according to Collingwood's socials/website. Forget the AFL app/site and Channel 7.

Correct. Ginni is sub. AFL site got it wrong and Channel 7 must have relied on it without checking.

I expect we’ll sub Cox or Cameron in Q4 to bring Ginni into the game, unless injury forces our hand earlier than that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back