Preview Preview- Rd 13- West Coast Vs Richmond, Sunday June 13th 7:20pm AEST, Optus Stadium, Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
On CH7 news Gil saying if we have more outbreaks then the GF would not be played at the G with no crowd so the option could be Optus Stadium. Imagine if we win this years GF in WA. We would break the internet !! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤©

The MCG's contract for the GF will be interesting after all this is over. I think the AFL has had a taste for it now and will do anything to try and break it. The GF is 16 weeks away - to suggest Melbourne will not have this under control by then is a bit much

Tiger_Of_Old

šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Edwards injured at training
Yeah.
We can't take a trick.
Having said that Optus is pretty harsh on soft tissue injuries.
Might be a blessing for both.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid šŸ‘‘
Connor's omitted.
Kinahan's in.
images (1) (11).jpeg

Last edited:

xInfected_Virus

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Richmond and Collingwood.
I back you to beat us even in Optus. I'd be surprised if we won as we have injuries although I want my Eagles to win of course.

CCJ is just as capable of a replacement for Lynch but losing Astbury and Soldo and Nank are huge but then two of our best mids are out although Prestia maybe a late out and Edwards could likely be out. I'd say your depth is more superior to us.

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
There is a difference between being a free agent and out of contract

The list had a restricted free agents list & an unrestricted free agents list - i thought that would have covered all of them. so there is restricted, unrestricted and out of contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back