Toast PREVIEW THREAD NOMINATIONS 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No one wants the Carlton game?

Shocked Alicia Keys GIF by The Voice

Well as no-one else seems to want to do it, I'll give it a go... Due Monday AM, right?

But perhaps have a back up in mind, as I have a significantly ill parent in the background.

Well as no-one else seems to want to do it, I'll give it a go... Due Monday AM, right?

But perhaps have a back up in mind, as I have a significantly ill parent in the background.
Onya Kirky.

If you can’t manage a full preview - a single statement will suffice:

“Swans to finally put Hinkley out of his misery“.

Thanks Kirky! If you can't make it ping me on Monday. You can actually pre-post the game preview and 'save' it to be revealed at a specific time. So you don't have to work on it Monday, just take a stab at it when you're able and come back to it.

Thanks Kirky! If you can't make it ping me on Monday. You can actually pre-post the game preview and 'save' it to be revealed at a specific time. So you don't have to work on it Monday, just take a stab at it when you're able and come back to it.
Yep, knew about the pre-posting, all good, I'll have something together later today and set it for tomorrow...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Grand Uncle Horace for stepping in to pick up my slack! And thanks to all for your well wishes!

I did my right sacroiliac joint (who knew I had one!) and was in agony, but slowly recovering, and am mostly up and about now...

Did I read that response right the other day? You volunteering for the GWS game The King!

yeah sure it won't be great but i have a long weekend so let the guy who did 2016 and 2022 grand final previews have a go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back