Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiesfan14

Team Captain
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've got a round 3 2016 feeling about this game for some reason. Hopefully it ends better than that game

Mojo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2007
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Hawks' medical team, and coaches, wouldn't let any player play without being cherry ripe. In fact, they held Scully back when he joined the club and proceeded to build him up from the ground up.

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ahhhh bigfooty never fails to amuse

Dismiss the Hawks great win in SA and the crows were useless while our win was monumental and the swans played really well

Hahahahaha do you people actually see the hypocrisy or is it above you?

50/50 game with hawks as slight fav. Any win interstate is a good win regardless how the oppo play.

Nothing wrong with being confident! You do realise nothing said on BF makes a s**t of difference to what happens on Sunday so can’t understand why we can’t be upbeat!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Nothing wrong with being confident! You do realise nothing said on BF makes a s**t of difference to what happens on Sunday so can’t understand why we can’t be upbeat!

Sorry I missed the part where I said we can’t be upbeat? Can you put more words in my mouth I didn’t say ?

Perhaps being honest and realistic might be better than talking nonsense and dismissing a good win by the oppo interstate

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry I missed the part where I said we can’t be upbeat? Can you put more words in my mouth I didn’t say ?

Perhaps being honest and realistic might be better than talking nonsense and dismissing a good win by the oppo interstate

Ok if that’s how you feel perhaps I interpreted your post wrongly but I for one think we will stick it right up em!

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Hawks' medical team, and coaches, wouldn't let any player play without being cherry ripe. In fact, they held Scully back when he joined the club and proceeded to build him up from the ground up.
Could not give a s**t what Hawthorn's medical team or coaches would or wouldn't do. Tell someone who cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've got a round 3 2016 feeling about this game for some reason. Hopefully it ends better than that game
I've got a feeling it will more like round 2, 2015. After a narrow first round win, dogs go to the MCG to take on a more fancied opponent, who are very short odds. Dogs take the more fancied opponent to the cleaners.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ok if that’s how you feel perhaps I interpreted your post wrongly but I for one think we will stick it right up em!

We have beaten them once in the last 11 games(although that was a significant win obviously) and they played very well last week. As I’ve said add to that the best coach in the league and they are always a chance.

They are favs are deservedly so but we can win if we can stop them playing their possession game. I don’t think we will so I have the hawks by around 20

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We have beaten them once in the last 11 games(although that was a significant win obviously) and they played very well last week. As I’ve said add to that the best coach in the league and they are always a chance.

They are favs are deservedly so but we can win if we can stop them playing their possession game. I don’t think we will so I have the hawks by around 20

Yep I think Clarke is a genius but I do reckon our midfield is a step up from the Crows and that’s where I think we will win so long as we get a reasonable level of efficiency from our forward line
I’m excited by what Naughton can do maybe a tad overexcited but I’m going with it!

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seconded. Smug Hawks fans are soooo very patronisingly polite.

My brother in law is one of those. Some posters earlier were talking about the 2009 game where the score was something like 88 to 5 at halftime in our favour. I remember I texted my sister to ask how my brother in law was going and she replied “ He is in the foetal position”
I hope he is that way on Sunday!

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don't come on this board to listen to opposition supporters pump their coaches, medical team, or players. If I wanted to do that, I could go on their boards to read it.
Really don't see how the other bloke was pumping us his coaches, more just sounded like providing rationale for why Scully may not actually play, but alright then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back