Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ha ha making my laugh here, you must not have went to the game. The Dogs clearly had more supporters than Hawks for that finals (even my Hawks mate acknowledged that)

To be fair it was understandable, you had made the finals every year was on the way down, Dogs had the support after a big finals win in WA. 45k Dogs vs 25k Hawks

Wouldn't worry, he is just a troll.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ha ha making my laugh here, you must not have went to the game. The Dogs clearly had more supporters than Hawks for that finals (even my Hawks mate acknowledged that)

To be fair it was understandable, you had made the finals every year was on the way down, Dogs had the support after a big finals win in WA. 45k Dogs vs 25k Hawks

I won't lie, it felt that way.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
If Scully can shake off his injury concerns in the past 12 months he will be a recruiting coup. Obtained for a 2019 4th round pick, Scully has been one of the best runners in the comp in recent years and he is a proven high achiever: a Vice Captain in 2015, 2nd in GWS's B&F 2016 and 5th in 2017. A no loss all gain trade by the Hawks.

It just stinks. The dodgy way he arrived at GWS from Melbourne, the 'recruitment' of his Dad by the GWS and now this. Bizarre.

I hate the Hawks and I would love nothing more than to belt the crap out of them.

Edit: Hopefully we test Scully's ankle right out.

Last edited:

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This game will be won in the midfield I would back our midfield against there midfield everyday of the week. The only one I am worried about is McEvoy V English nullify his influence and the game is there for us to win.

Hawks
Ben McEvoy
James Worpel
Jaeger O'Meara
Harry Morrison
Liam Shiels
Jarman Impey

Dogs

44 Tim English
4 Marcus Bontempelli
3 Mitch Wallis
7 Lachie Hunter
21 Tom Liberatore
11 Jack Macrae

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This game will be won in the midfield I would back our midfield against there midfield everyday of the week. The only one I am worried about is McEvoy V English nullify his influence and the game is there for us to win.

Hawks
Ben McEvoy
James Worpel
Jaeger O'Meara
Harry Morrison
Liam Shiels
Jarman Impey

Dogs

44 Tim English
4 Marcus Bontempelli
3 Mitch Wallis
7 Lachie Hunter
21 Tom Liberatore
11 Jack Macrae
plus dunkley and mclean as required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Hawks
Ben McEvoy
James Worpel
Jaeger O'Meara
Harry Morrison
Liam Shiels
Jarman Impey

Dogs

44 Tim English
4 Marcus Bontempelli
3 Mitch Wallis
7 Lachie Hunter
21 Tom Liberatore
11 Jack Macrae
plus dunkley and mclean as required
and llyod and gowers

Hawks
Ben McEvoy
James Worpel
Jaeger O'Meara
Harry Morrison
Liam Shiels
Jarman Impey

Dogs

44 Tim English
4 Marcus Bontempelli
3 Mitch Wallis
7 Lachie Hunter
21 Tom Liberatore
11 Jack Macrae
Ours looks good but so did Adelaide's. We need to remember that last week the Hawks easily beat Adelaide whose midfield includes the two Crouches, Sloane, Laird, etc. Hawks might be largely a NoName midfield - and I note they lost the clearances and CPs - but they obviously did enough against one of the AFL's better midfields.

And as we discovered on several occasions last year, winning the clearances doesn't guarantee you the 4 points.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ours looks good but so did Adelaide's. We need to remember that last week the Hawks easily beat Adelaide whose midfield includes the two Crouches, Sloane, Laird, etc. Hawks might be largely a NoName midfield - and I note they lost the clearances and CPs - but they obviously did enough against one of the AFL's better midfields.

And as we discovered on several occasions last year, winning the clearances doesn't guarantee you the 4 points.
This is all true DW but this year

#thevibeisback

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In summary - our midfield shits on theirs. Not worried about losing the tap outs with our junkyard dogs at their feet.

Dogs by 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back