Preview Preview v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morton's first half against Collingwood was very poor. IMO he has been ordinary so far this year (didn't see Carlton match though).

Well, yeah, that's a fair assessment in some ways, as his first half against Collingwood wasn't great, but I thought his second half was very good. Further, I think we also have to remember that he's coming back from a serious injury, and as such, it will take him a bit of time to get back to his best.

On those final changes, I'm very happy to see Miller out of the side, and although I would've dropped Rivers instead of Warnock, at least that change makes our defence a bit more diverse in terms of the players who will play in that part of the field.

In some sense, it is also good to see Cheney get a run, as he has definitely deserved it through his consistency at VFL level, but to be honest, I don't really rate him that highly. I hope the kid proves me wrong, but that's just how I see things as we speak.

I don't mind the dropping of Warnock personally, Koz-he's-s**t-ski would be his match-up if he played but honestly I could see Joel Mac with Rivers zoning off killing any of his impact.

While there's quite bit of size difference between the two, Koz-he's-s**t-ski doesn't play as if he's a 197cm 98kg KPF. A bit like Stefan Martin IMO, has the size to be intimidating but has absolutely no presence whatsoever and just can't impose himself on a contest or stamp his authority on a game.

Damn that was a spooky night Biff but I don't think Mr Rude had anything to do with it. He squealled like a pig when the wind blew the curtains knocking over your pr0n collection. What a racket.

Anyway, while you haven't got the margin I'm sure a ghostly voice whispered Saints by 48.

Perhaps that bugger was responsible for nudging the ouija board too, he's always trying to distort things in one way or another init?

I did see him in there mate, but I believe he was busy repeatedly washing his hands at that stage. OCD - it's a crippling condition folks!

**BUMP**

This is one of (many) great UPs by Biffinator and if recent events are anything to go by it is as relevant as ever.

Take in this true masterpiece as we gear up for the Saints.

This thread will be open for a very short time only.

Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality work... But with milne out the saints will collapse...

And only win by 6 goals...

Except neelds gooone, DEES to WIN (remember that thing) by a point

Classic piece from Biffinator there.

With Maister, Milne and Neeld out, we're a good chance to win this one.
Please win this one Dees, I want household bragging rights!

Classic piece from Biffinator there.

With Maister, Milne and Neeld out, we're a good chance to win this one.
Please win this one Dees, I want household bragging rights!

My girlfriends a Saints supporter too (and her family) - she's in a wedding in QLD atm and I told that under no circumstances is she to text me during the game if the Saints are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back