News PREVIEW - VFLW 1st Elimination Final - Western Bulldogs v Richmond Sunday 1st September, 11:45am Port Melbourne - UPDATE - REVIEW

Remove this Banner Ad

You simply need to match the accuracy of your opponent. It is not surprising that kicking 4.7 lost us the game. When you have an opportunity then you need to make the most of it.

The difference between Richmond and Bulldogs today was exactly that - one side took advantage of their opportunities and the other one didn’t.

I guess it will serve as a learning curve for our girls next year.

Thought Sabrina was our best , great hands, no 19 good too , kB a bit disappointing

Thought the whole team did really well. Pressured the hell out of the dogs. Sabrina was awesome in the air. That reverse free in the 3rd was a killer. Other than that moment I thought Stahl was really good today. Just so dangerous. Would love to see how she would go in the middle if we can work on her tank. Quick and elusive.

Like the VFL match,Doggies better first 3 quarters,Tiges dominated the last but couldn’t get the win this time.

I actually thought we had the better of them pretty much most of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the last KB wheeled and went on the left to the top of the sq
In the third, twice she wanted her right side and ended up doin two dinky right footed nothing kicks that ended up goin backwards to nobody.
The game really opens up if use both sides.

A lot of mistakes just building on each other there. Got close but so much time wasted, then Stahl dropping that chest mark.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Yea that was pretty simple mark really , we made hard work of our goals , they kicked a few easy ones
I’d recommend they clear some space for Sabrina to work in , she is bloody hard to beat one on one ,,,always appeared way to congested . Anyways I’m sure plenty of improvement left in this side, made a real game of it , was entertaining to watch

Watchin the way both teams played out the match, I think it’s a little disrespectful the way there’s no time on.
They are elite athletes gettin treated like junior footy.
Afl needs to get fair dinkum about Australian Rules, it sh.ts me the way they treat people like dumbarses

Watchin the way both teams played out the match, I think it’s a little disrespectful the way there’s no time on.
Afl needs to get fair dinkum about Australian Rules, it sh.ts me the way they treat people like dumbarses
Absolutely, it’s bs , hard to peg a lead back so little time

ESPECIALLY when the umpires piss fart around taking ages to work out the 6-6-6 combo. Joke. Guaranteed if they just paid a free there would be hardly any infringements. This warning stuff is an Auskick standard rule.

My first live look at W footy , quite enjoyed it, reminds a fair bit of amo footy. We have lots to work with , make better use of our talls that are reasonably talented and continue working on our ball movement , pressure from both sides is good , ability to work a way through is where the improvement will come , bring on AFLW

Yea that was pretty simple mark really , we made hard work of our goals , they kicked a few easy ones
I’d recommend they clear some space for Sabrina to work in , she is bloody hard to beat one on one ,,,always appeared way to congested . Anyways I’m sure plenty of improvement left in this side, made a real game of it , was entertaining to watch

A lot of mistakes just building on each other there. Got close but so much time wasted, then Stahl dropping that chest mark.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Can't be too hard on Stahl for dropping that mark right at the end. Heaps of marks were dropped. Just the pressure of the game. There were worse misses. We probably should have been ahead before then anyway.
Lost her cool in the 3rd and other than that played pretty well. Looked pretty upset at the 3QT break. Hopefully she learns from it as she has the ability to really make her mark in AFLW if she works hard between now and the start of the season.

Can't be too hard on Stahl for dropping that mark right at the end. Heaps of marks were dropped. Just the pressure of the game. There were worse misses. We probably should have been ahead before then anyway.
Lost her cool in the 3rd and other than that played pretty well. Looked pretty upset at the 3QT break. Hopefully she learns from it as she has the ability to really make her mark in AFLW if she works hard between now and the start of the season.
Yea I was prob a bit off referring to it as simple , was a strong breeze so ball was coming in at extra pace . Thought we scrapped for our goals a lot , they had some cleaner ball was ultimately the difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back