PRGuy to be unmasked

Remove this Banner Ad

So any apology Avi?

Any “I was wrong”? Or just slithered away from it all ?
Avi just slithers from one grift to the next and his supporters keep throwing money at him.

Seems Avi is using the money he grifted for his non-existent defamation case against PRGuy to fund a skiing trip to New Zealand.

Of course, to get over there he'll need to be vaccinated (which apparently he is) but to play up the charade that he's not he's going to pretend to be Ukrainian as they're exempt.

Seems Avi is using the money he grifted for his non-existent defamation case against PRGuy to fund a skiing trip to New Zealand.

Of course, to get over there he'll need to be vaccinated (which apparently he is) but to play up the charade that he's not he's going to pretend to be Ukrainian as they're exempt.

Are there idiots out there who still think this bozo isn't vaccinated? 🤣

Honestly, anyone that stupid to believe such rubbish isn't worthy of the Oxygen they breathe.

If it does come to fruition then it’s going to set a very nasty precedent for right wing social media trolls. This can only be a good thing. The weight of numbers leaning to extreme and dangerous rhetoric peddled by the right far outweighs leftist content. The right espouses a notion of anti government, anti authority, conspirator driven guff, and incitement to violent norms.

I am all for this Twitter account being unmasked if it means we can do the same to the vitriolic mentally unhinged scum who sit on the right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it does come to fruition then it’s going to set a very nasty precedent for right wing social media trolls. This can only be a good thing. The weight of numbers leaning to extreme and dangerous rhetoric peddled by the right far outweighs leftist content. The right espouses a notion of anti government, anti authority, conspirator driven guff, and incitement to violent norms.

I am all for this Twitter account being unmasked if it means we can do the same to the vitriolic mentally unhinged scum who sit on the right.

PRGuy unmasked himself a while ago.

Avi is definitely a police informant.

Here is his face reveal mate:

FWD9fXmaAAA2_Wa.jpg

El Choppo has been denied entry to NZ

hahahahahahahaha sucked in little man

Breaking news my ass. He set up his donation page yesterday morning...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back