PRGuy to be unmasked

Remove this Banner Ad

Gethelred

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
There are some issues that I genuinely don't care about and there are some issues I'm not qualified to have an opinion on.

Also the bolded is incredibly dangerous if you're asking people to make a decision on things they don't care/know about.
I absolutely agree, but I think that's a different argument.

winty

Jun 8, 2006
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Seems Avi is using the money he grifted for his non-existent defamation case against PRGuy to fund a skiing trip to New Zealand.

Of course, to get over there he'll need to be vaccinated (which apparently he is) but to play up the charade that he's not he's going to pretend to be Ukrainian as they're exempt.

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Seems Avi is using the money he grifted for his non-existent defamation case against PRGuy to fund a skiing trip to New Zealand.

Of course, to get over there he'll need to be vaccinated (which apparently he is) but to play up the charade that he's not he's going to pretend to be Ukrainian as they're exempt.

Are there idiots out there who still think this bozo isn't vaccinated? 🤣

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
What if PRGuy is a blind trust 🤷‍♂️
186F9BFE-04D5-407A-8F3D-AAD5E9E55082.jpeg

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
If it does come to fruition then it’s going to set a very nasty precedent for right wing social media trolls. This can only be a good thing. The weight of numbers leaning to extreme and dangerous rhetoric peddled by the right far outweighs leftist content. The right espouses a notion of anti government, anti authority, conspirator driven guff, and incitement to violent norms.

I am all for this Twitter account being unmasked if it means we can do the same to the vitriolic mentally unhinged scum who sit on the right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Number37

Anyhow, have a Winfield 25.
Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
If it does come to fruition then it’s going to set a very nasty precedent for right wing social media trolls. This can only be a good thing. The weight of numbers leaning to extreme and dangerous rhetoric peddled by the right far outweighs leftist content. The right espouses a notion of anti government, anti authority, conspirator driven guff, and incitement to violent norms.

I am all for this Twitter account being unmasked if it means we can do the same to the vitriolic mentally unhinged scum who sit on the right.

PRGuy unmasked himself a while ago.

HurleyHepsHird

Maximum Praxis
Oct 2, 2011
Annares
AFL Club
West Coast

Avi is definitely a police informant.

Millky95

Starchild > You
Jul 6, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Renegades

Here is his face reveal mate:

FWD9fXmaAAA2_Wa.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad