PRGuy to be unmasked

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh the giggles are flowing:

View attachment 1431407

Remember when he said PRGuy mentioning his email in a Twitter post is verification of PRGuy's identity?
Now all of a sudden PRGuy's words don't mean anything.

Will be interesting how he will argue in court that PRGuy defamed him but the person saying he is PRGuy might not be PRGuy.

View attachment 1431451
i LOVE that they have put every other photo under the sun in the article other than the one of Maluta's actual face because of the watermark hahahah.

Check. Mate.

(if its paywalled try smh, brisbane times, or perthnow)

Oh the giggles are flowing:

View attachment 1431407

Who actually listens to this rambling maniac, and give him money on top of it?

God dammit, I should've been a right wing cultural warrior/grifter, it's such easy money, with idiots falling over themselves to give their money away

FWAXalCagAEpH_n

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHat exactly is Yemeni sued him for?

One prominent YTer has accused Yemeni of being a drug dealer in his teens, no defamation suit there.
Defo for PRGuy calling him a wife basher or something

I think all of avi fj and PRguy are flogs, and they've all got some really nasty fans that they don't mind pointing at accounts that annoy them.

But the watermark was pure genius

Why would you spend the last year or so shilling for such an awful premier like Dan Andrews if you don't even work for him? I mean it would have been better if he did have some connection to Dan. But there's something so pathetic and weird that he dedicated so much time to someone like Dan Andrews.

Avi is a loser of course, and anyone who listens to him.

Why would you spend the last year or so shilling for such an awful premier like Dan Andrews if you don't even work for him? I mean it would have been better if he did have some connection to Dan. But there's something so pathetic and weird that he dedicated so much time to someone like Dan Andrews.

Avi is a loser of course, and anyone who listens to him.

It was anti Murdoch narrative, which just happened to be pro Andrews in many cases.

Did you not watch/listen to the video? It was explained quite well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back