PRGuy to be unmasked

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Interesting, those who defend avi and perhaps have donated to him like complete sheep 🤔
You're being unfair.

Dude has to buy plane tickets and hire body guards and s**t.

That stuff requires money.

TheArchitect

Team Captain
Mar 27, 2022
AFL Club
Carlton
Full kudos to PRGuy. That is run by a very smart person and a great “spinners”

They’ve been Dan Andrews main Cheerleader for 2 years, unwavering. The amount of tweets is genuinely phenomenal for one man. If I was his friend I’d tell him to get a life.

I found myself disliking the account purely due to its obvious bias. Never going to get justified criticism of Andrews from him

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Full kudos to PRGuy. That is run by a very smart person and a great “spinners”

They’ve been Dan Andrews main Cheerleader for 2 years, unwavering. The amount of tweets is genuinely phenomenal for one man. If I was his friend I’d tell him to get a life.

I found myself disliking the account purely due to its obvious bias. Never going to get justified criticism of Andrews from him

Yeah, about that bias.... there has been criticism.

TheArchitect

Team Captain
Mar 27, 2022
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah, about that bias.... there has been criticism.

Good on him. Remember that now.

Five tweets out of 50,000 is a drop in the ocean. He is also obviously a fan of more covid restrictions - I am against that which is why I found myself disagreeing with him too.

NSWCROW is PRGuy

We all are, except you and Avi. Oh, and maybe that Cheesed guy.
I'm not * that guy, he gave s**t to people struggling during lockdowns

And also said how good Gutwein was in his video. There is no such thing as a good Liberal.
He's a pro cop pro the state centerist grifter who likes kicking the left and the right
That s**t is like cocaine to labor stans

Imagine such a simple bland comment as “I don’t think this is finished” getting such a feral reaction from the feral mob. But it did. Extraordinary.

Of course it's not finished. Avi will be milking this for all it's worth - got to keep the grifts rolling in somehow.

Imagine such a simple bland comment as “I don’t think this is finished” getting such a feral reaction from the feral mob. But it did. Extraordinary.
Bruce, just pointing out that someone you support is not as pure as you believe seems to be a "feral" reaction in your eyes.

Avi is a grifter convicted of domestic abuse. A wife basher.

But you don't like the people who take him on, so you are contorting yourself into any standpoint that lets you express support for him.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Bruce, just pointing out that someone you support is not as pure as you believe seems to be a "feral" reaction in your eyes.

Avi is a grifter convicted of domestic abuse. A wife basher.

But you don't like the people who take him on, so you are contorting yourself into any standpoint that lets you express support for him.
I don’t support Avi, if that’s what you’re say (I’m not certain that’s what you’re saying).

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
"I don't support Avi. This doesn't bother me"- Bruce.

1656210811420.jpeg

I don’t support Avi, if that’s what you’re say (I’m not certain that’s what you’re saying).
You are trying to find reasons why the people who oppose him are wrong, annoying, not worth listening to. "Just as bad as Avi."

Yeah domestic violence is kinda bad but SOME PEOPLE are using youtube videos to get ANGRY REPONSES from people. Now let's think, what's the real evil here?

Back