Win Prizes Shelter for degenerate punters (the betting thread). Part V - Where Pricey got married

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed out and didn't get on NYY and Houston FFS

Booze or lack of nutrients from no red meat? :D

******* 7 of my phones got barred so I have to pay it all back before next weekend or Police involved. Good times
Anyone wanna loan $6k? Lol

That's stuffed. Don't you know some asian campaigner at one of those little iphone repair places that un-bars phones?

That's stuffed. Don't you know some asian campaigner at one of those little iphone repair places that un-bars phones?

Nah it's permanently locked unfortunately

Was booze mate.

Passed out and didn't get on NYY and Houston FFS.
On Oakland and Cleveland though

******* 7 of my phones got barred so I have to pay it all back before next weekend or Police involved. Good times
Anyone wanna loan $6k? Lol
Shiiitt
And u gotta pay that back pronto yeah otherwise they could find out where u got those phones from yeah lol?

Btw surely they play jack out of the goal square and he goes off tonight
Thinking of having a solid crack at jack to score 4, dusty 30+ and tigs -11.5 @ 7s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond at $2 on Ladbrokes tonight ($50 max)

Tabtouch money back for over 60 points but lose (dont have an account yet, anyone want to refer me? picko ?)

Got 100% match from willy hill and put the $50 on sydney for the flag ($5 bonus bet every win throughout the season)

Any other good promos going for the footy?

Richmond at $2 on Ladbrokes tonight ($50 max)

Tabtouch money back for over 60 points but lose (dont have an account yet, anyone want to refer me? picko ?)

Got 100% match from willy hill and put the $50 on sydney for the flag ($5 bonus bet every win throughout the season)

Any other good promos going for the footy?
Crownbet points pile up $1 for every point your team wins by (min $20bet)

Oh * off Cleveland
This mob have torched me about 10 times this year ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back