Current Prince Andrew - Sexual Assault

Remove this Banner Ad

...wItHoUt vIcTiM bLaMiNg...

proceeds to blame the victim entirely

:rolleyes:

Do you think she is completely innocent? :whistle:

This :arrowup: is exactly why most sexual assaults are not reported.

The reason grooming children is such a heinous action - because with time and money and power, a manipulative adult can get them to do whatever they want.

...wItHoUt vIcTiM bLaMiNg...

proceeds to blame the victim entirely
IIRC there was a failed extortion attempt on the supposed perpetrator yes?
Didn’t get the money so went to the papers. How do you think that looks? Believable?

I mean really, not getting hush money so concocts a story. That’s exactly what I’d think as a judge.

But you won’t answer the question? No one is found guilty yet, yeah?

Epstein had already been found guilty in Florida and did a deal to protect his partners in crime, Andrew hopes to skate through on it. If Andrew had sexually abused Virginia in Florida rather than elsewhere, he'd be looking at a warrant for his arrest and he'd probably serve time.

Not sure how her assault claims are going to be proven

From previous media reporting it sounds like the liaison (if it did happen) was consensual as she knew what she was getting into

In her initial assertions she only spoke of him being a sweaty mess and only lasting a few minutes ...... no talk about being assaulted

No winners in this one

But you won’t answer the question? No one is found guilty yet, yeah?
What are you? An idiot?

She was a child being coerced and abused. Her abuser was found guilty.

What exactly do you think she's guilty of? And how do you reconcile your idiocy with her never being charged with anything?

This is quite creepy, his defence is that Epstein had him covered in the deal agreement back in 2009. I hope this means we get to see it though.

Prince Andrew can request the unsealing of a 2009 settlement agreement that his lawyer claims protects him from a lawsuit alleging he sexually assaulted a girl two decades ago, a US judge has said.

Manhattan Federal Court's judge Loretta A. Preska said in a written order that Prince Andrew could seek the information to support arguments that the agreement between Virginia Giuffre and the late financier, Jeffrey Epstein, disallowed her lawsuit against the prince.

On Monday, lawyer Andrew Brettler, representing the Duke of York, told the Manhattan federal judge he believed the settlement agreement "absolves our client from any and all liability."

This is quite creepy, his defence is that Epstein had him covered in the deal agreement back in 2009. I hope this means we get to see it though.

Prince Andrew can request the unsealing of a 2009 settlement agreement that his lawyer claims protects him from a lawsuit alleging he sexually assaulted a girl two decades ago, a US judge has said.

Manhattan Federal Court's judge Loretta A. Preska said in a written order that Prince Andrew could seek the information to support arguments that the agreement between Virginia Giuffre and the late financier, Jeffrey Epstein, disallowed her lawsuit against the prince.

On Monday, lawyer Andrew Brettler, representing the Duke of York, told the Manhattan federal judge he believed the settlement agreement "absolves our client from any and all liability."

I suggest a combination of legal posturing and media speculation at play here.

NB. A legal petition to have a civil or criminal suit settlement unsealed is not a usual or simple process.
The main reason these type of documents are sealed from public record is because it usually contains admissions from the defendant that may also include certain events and/or names of related parties. It also normally encompasses a declaration from the plaintiff that he/she will not pursue any future claims relating to the accusations and/or alleged offences. This forms the basis of the settlement which includes an NDA signed by both parties, their respective legal counsels and is witnessed and 'sealed' by the court.

Moreover, aside from the objections from the current legal counsel for the plaintiff in this case, I also suggest there will be other '3rd parties' not keen on this document being 'unsealed', as it's unknown what admissions the previous defendant (now deceased, J Epstein) made and the implication and/or ramifications for them. I.E. I doubt a former US president visited Epstein's Virgin Island property on 26 occasions just to swim in his pool and sunbake...

Last edited:
Latest development:
NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Britain's Prince Andrew has been served with a sexual assault lawsuit in the United States by lawyers for a woman who says she was forced to have sex with him at the London home of a friend of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, court papers show.

In a filing with the U.S. District Court in Manhattan, lawyers for Virginia Giuffre said they sent the civil lawsuit to the prince's Los Angeles-based lawyer Andrew Brettler by email and FedEx, and both copies had been received by Monday morning.

Under federal rules, the Duke of York has 21 days to respond or could face a default judgment. Giuffre's lawyers previously said they also served Andrew, who is Queen Elizabeth's second son, in Britain.

Andrew and his lawyers have denied Giuffre's claims. The 61-year-old prince has not been charged with crimes. Giuffre's Aug. 9 lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back