Universal Love Princes Park - 12th April 2018 Update - $20M Govt & AFL grant for redevelopment - Post #1390

AFL Club
Carlton
................and we spent it all on this.

S1.jpg

Photo by yours truly.

Surprised no one else noticed this at training the other day. You'd think they could've cleaned up the area behind it and painted over the "Yes Optus" sign. How many years ago did that sponsorship expire??? Still some improvement, no matter how small, is better than none...........I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueGum

Dadadadadadaist
AFL Club
Carlton

View attachment 599499
Photo by yours truly.

Surprised no one else noticed this at training the other day. You'd think they could've cleaned up the area behind it and painted over the "Yes Optus" sign. How many years ago did that sponsorship expire??? Still some improvement, no matter how small, is better than none...........I guess.
Is it new? Looks like the one that's been there for the aflw seasons. Really hard to read if you aren't at the right angle.

Agree about the lack of work on the old signs. Mottled.

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club

View attachment 599499
Photo by yours truly.

Any fence signs "Ken Caffyn - I plumb Carlton"?

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club

View attachment 599499
Photo by yours truly.

hands up who can recall ever understanding a word from the pp pa system?

Robbo's my hero

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
hands up who can recall ever understanding a word from the pp pa system?
I understood it when my name was called out one day. I raced off wondering what catastrophe had befallen the family. I get to the destination and there’s a schoolmate of mine. He knew I’d be at the footy and wanted to see me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agro

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
He used to do the Morning Show on Channel 10 in the 70’s. He was a true blue Carlton Supporter.

A group of Melbourne University Students stole “Roy’s Wheel” from Channel 10 as a University Prank - Channel 10 had to keep it hush hush, when the Students discovered that the wheel was “weighted/biased”.

:p

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
reminds me of a similar group of pesky uni students who stole the cockies dave & mabel from saaaaba furniture warehouse...........

Top Bottom