Universal Love Princes Park Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange but not impossible you weren't aware the PP precinct is being developed among other things to be the headquarters of the AFLW.
I was aware it was going to be the marquee venue for AFLW games, I was not aware AFLW HQ would be based there. Thank you for the insight.

Shame we didn't get there without all the low brow, smartarsey a couple of hours ago.

I was aware it was going to be the marquee venue for AFLW games, I was not aware AFLW HQ would be based there. Thank you for the insight.

Shame we didn't get there without all the low brow, smartarsey a couple of hours ago.
Happy to forgive your flaws. Carlton is a huge emotional burden on all of us.

Strange but not impossible you weren't aware the PP precinct is being developed among other things to be the headquarters of the AFLW.

Its being developed as a match home like Docklands/MCG for the men, but as far as Im aware headquarters will remain at AFL House - theres no actual separation of the AFL and AFLW admin and everyone still answers to the AFL CEO.

Its being developed as a match home like Docklands/MCG for the men, but as far as Im aware headquarters will remain at AFL House - theres no actual separation of the AFL and AFLW admin and everyone still answers to the AFL CEO.
Interesting. What comics have I been reading?

Interesting. What comics have I been reading?
the phantom of the opera GIF by Maudit

Nice huge navy blue wall, ideal for sponsor advertising. Games televised from Ikon mostly each week.
May remain blank for a season or two or will the almighty $ be too temping to resist?

Almost ready for opening on the 15th, the cups are lined up in the hallway, a bit different to the renders the club put out the other year, half of them are offset.

Big tv right next to the door playing short highlights of various things. Too much glare to see anything else really, I'm sure the club will do a video right before the doors open.

Peeking through the window the shop (door immediatly on the right of the pic) some shelves and merch is up on the walls, but plenty to go.
PXL_20220806_064714786.NIGHT.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost ready for opening on the 15th, the cups are lined up in the hallway, a bit different to the renders the club put out the other year, half of them are offset.

Big tv right next to the door playing short highlights of various things. Too much glare to see anything else really, I'm sure the club will do a video right before the doors open.

Peeking through the window the shop (door immediatly on the right of the pic) some shelves and merch is up on the walls, but plenty to go.
PXL_20220806_064714786.NIGHT.jpg

See that touchscreen bottom left, you will be able to access lots of info, some about our premierships and the content is sourced from the Blueseum!

I'm going in on monday the 15th morning. Have seen it already without people. Cannot wait to see it with Blues supporters in it!!

With Stage 2 now completed, over to this thread ...

Will leave this thread unlocked.

I hope there’s an interactive display that is open fulltime to the blueseum website, best footy resource ever!!

Now, where’s the wall with all the family names on it that fully donated their 2020 memberships instead of a tax deductible donation?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back