Priority 3, What are the chances??

Remove this Banner Ad

John James was on Ch9 tonight saying cat 3 tickets will be going on sale so I know there will be some, not exactly sure of how many, but I'm guessing it's not many.

Would this therefore mean that all Cat 1 and 2 pre-booked tickets will be successful?

Would this therefore mean that all Cat 1 and 2 pre-booked tickets will be successful?

I'm not the one to ask *cough REH* but I'd be confident most, if not all cat 1 and 2 members getting tickets if cat 3 goes on sale.

One way you can check tonight if you really can't wait is to look at your credit card account (on the net) and if money has disappeared then I'd be confident in saying you got a ticket.

I'm not the one to ask *cough REH* but I'd be confident most, if not all cat 1 and 2 members getting tickets if cat 3 goes on sale.

One way you can check tonight if you really can't wait is to look at your credit card account (on the net) and if money has disappeared then I'd be confident in saying you got a ticket.

All cat 1 and 2 members successful.

8,000 tickets left for cat 3.

Get on the phone tomorrow morning.

The club said that there were 12,000 members in August in the last edition of Power to the People. I reckon that includes Planet Teal members. So given that maybe a couple of thousand people probably bought anchors and memberships since August and some Planet Teal members and other priorty 1 and 2 people wont go, there could be about 2,000 tickets available of tommorow for Priority 3 people.

However on Saturday my nephew who knows a couple of people who work at the club, told me that only 6,000 tickets were booked in the priority period. If this is correct then there will be 8,000 tickets available on Tuesday.

HOWEVER, I don't believe the 6,000 figure. It is just astounding if it is true. My maths is 8,000 adult members + 4,000 planet teal + 2,000 guess at anchors and membership purchased in the first 2 weeks of September = 14,000. I can't believe that less than 50% of these people with priorities would not pre book GF tickets.

Macgonagle,

Where did you get your info from regarding the fact that there are 8K of tickets left for Priority 3?

Strange... it says all pre-bookings have been processed, but for a few receipt numbers to call the club. Ours isn't on that list, but my mates CC hasn't been charged yet.

Strange... it says all pre-bookings have been processed, but for a few receipt numbers to call the club. Ours isn't on that list, but my mates CC hasn't been charged yet.

The fact that there are only 5 receipt numbers and they say to ring the club means that there probably has been some problems. Maybe incorrect addresses, Ticketmaster didn't correctly match up the databases, not enough credit in the credit card account etc. Or could be the club says that seeing as little as 5 bookings missed out they will assist them to get tickets.

The fact that there are only 5 receipt numbers and they say to ring the club means that there probably has been some problems. Maybe incorrect addresses, Ticketmaster didn't correctly match up the databases, not enough credit in the credit card account etc. Or could be the club says that seeing as little as 5 bookings missed out they will assist them to get tickets.

Turns out that when my mate pre-booked, he pressed the button indicating we needed wheelchair access (Accidentely)... let's just hope that we still get tickets. We are trying to get through to the club.

Turns out that when my mate pre-booked, he pressed the button indicating we needed wheelchair access (Accidentely)... let's just hope that we still get tickets. We are trying to get through to the club.

...or you could just hire a wheelchair for the day! :D

...or you could just hire a wheelchair for the day! :D

I rang the club and he said my mate mustn't have done that, as they've contacted all of those people. The CC still isn't processed...

But he said all the info will be up on the site soon. Hurry up portadelaidefc.com.au!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been updated:-

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/Season2007/Finals/tabid/10370/Default.aspx

"Grand final tickets - Priority 1 & 2
Pre-bookings for the club’s Priority 1 & 2 groups closed at 9pm on Tuesday 18 September. Any Priority 1 and 2 barcodes that were not used on the pre-booking day will be valid for the Priority 3 booking day (see Priority 3 details below).

Update: All pre-booked Grand Final tickets have now been processed. The following receipt numbers should contact the club immediately: 11770341, 11767526, 11773506, 11774595, 11774953, 11775164. All other pre-registered purchasers should receive their tickets within the next two days."

"Grand final tickets - Priority 3
Supporters in the club’s Priority 3 Group – season ticket holders and AAMI Stadium members without anchors or club memberships – will receive a letter from Wednesday 19 September detailing their opportunity to book a Grand Final ticket if Port Adelaide is a competing club. Bookings will start from 8am (EST) on Tuesday 25 September until the club’s allocation of Grand Final tickets has sold out."

I rang the club and he said my mate mustn't have done that, as they've contacted all of those people. The CC still isn't processed...

But he said all the info will be up on the site soon. Hurry up portadelaidefc.com.au!
I wouldn't freak out. My CC wasn't processed till about 4pm this afternoon - a couple of hours after the link saying all were processed. I think they really meant all have been ok'd to go through to trying to charge except those receipt no's for some reason.

Who and where do we phone?

That's really pathetic. **** off this board.
As Tony Soprano would say 'Jose_ Reyes has got a pass'. See his work below and on another thread. At least three people on this site have their tickets because of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back