News Prison Bar guernsey 2020 released

Remove this Banner Ad

PBs preorders sold out in less than two hours

If that doesn't send a message to the powers that be where the membership (you scum) sit on our heritage nothing ever will.

The iconic Prison Bar guernsey Port Adelaide will wear in 2020 is now available for sale. - Port Adelaide Power

The iconic Prison Bar guernsey Port Adelaide will wear in 2020 is now available for sale.

Members and supporters will now have the chance to own a piece of this history as replica guernseys go on pre-sale to the public for the first time today.

The 2020 Prison Bar jumper showcases the iconic design that has been proudly worn by the legends and premiership heroes of Port Adelaide’s rich history.

PB close up.jpg

Featured in the yoke of the collar is a nod to the club’s 36 SANFL premierships, AFL premiership and four Champions of Australia victories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just ordered one for me and one for my daughter over the phone at the Port Store. Call 84479911.

Pretty happy they had infant sizes. Girl at the shop was fantastic as well, she said she'd been flat out all day taking orders.

Call the store if you missed out online, they have heaps to order.

PBs preorders sold out in less than two hours
Just got home, saw the email, thought I'd pre-order.

1575097336379.png

HTF does a pre-order sell out. People order the sizes they want before they are made. If 10,000 size large are pre-ordered and 500 size small then you make 10,000 size large and 500 size smalls. No wasted stock and every one gets what they want, win-win.

As Matt Richardson pointed out the website crew are a third party provider not run by the club. Spelling problems are not the club's fault. ******* supporters. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back