benblinkau

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2011
Newcastle
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
How could they * this up? The one thing that is guaranteed to sell out. How can they not run their own website... its all ******* stupid..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could they fu** this up? The one thing that is guaranteed to sell out. How can they not run their own website... its all ******* stupid..

Did you not read any of the tweets from the club or Matthew Richardson? Plenty of supply through the Port Club. Order it through them directly.

As for the website, do you think this is the club's choice? The AFL would control all third party providers of AFL branded merchandise.

Aug 16, 2009
Dubai
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
Just another example of how inept the online site is.
I’ve contacted the club through Ben a couple of times to voice my concerns. Unfortunately it seems the club has no control over them at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

... The AFL would control all third party providers of AFL branded merchandise.
So our BBTB legal eagle could argue on our behalf that by ‘controlling’ our new issue of Prison Bars merchandise, as you say, this amounts to tacit AFL approval of the Prison Bars in the AFL for 2020 and thereafter and Eddie can go off and get taxidermeistered and take Cardone and Koch with him.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So our BBTB legal eagle could argue on our behalf that by ‘controlling’ our new issue of Prison Bars merchandise, as you say, this amounts to tacit AFL approval of the Prison Bars in the AFL for 2020 and thereafter and Eddie can go off and get taxidermeistered and take Cardone and Koch with him.
Hopefully it means that third party retailers will be supporting our push for the prison bars.

We know how much the AFL like a $$ and respond to third party requests.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
As Matt Richardson pointed out the website crew are a third party provider not run by the club. Spelling problems are not the club's fault. ******* supporters. ;)
It's not as if the club holds employees accountable let alone a third party operating an online store in the club's name. :rolleyes:

Only a little thing but just another indication of the lack of professionalism and attention to detail of the current club administration.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
How could they fu** this up? The one thing that is guaranteed to sell out. How can they not run their own website... its all ******* stupid..

You would suspect (hope) that the Club would organise at least one more "issue" of this guernsey over the next 12 months, after seeing how it sold out this time in 5 minutes. Just need to be patient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not as if the club holds employees accountable let alone a third party operating an online store in the club's name. :rolleyes:

Only a little thing but just another indication of the lack of professionalism and attention to detail of the current club administration.

The AFL would be the service contractor. They should be responsible for quality control.

That's OK then. Nothing we can do about it.

I'm just not sure how you would expect to hold them accountable. We could ask the AFL to hold them accountable as the service purchaser or ask the provider to fix the spelling but maybe we have. Apart from that we don't have an accountability mechanism.

PS you should see how they spelt anniversary ;)

Dutchy5150

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mine's ordered now. The dude I spoke to on the phone said they have been flat out all day taking orders....

Chachi

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
Just looks fuc$in$ awesome. That first home game will be seriously emotional for all Port people.
I reckon the crowd will be back to circa 2014 noise levels.
Going down to Alberton on Thursday to order mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back