News Prison Bar guernsey 2020 released

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my guernsey as a surprise gift from the missus this morning. Very happy!

Although the 2014 Elimination Final version is far superior to the 2020 version.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I agree. Does the thickness of the back of the neck irritate you and the way it seems to all be one part that goes down to the shoulder part rather than be a neck section?

Why??? They wont be wearing it next year. Making a replica of the guernsey they are actually wearing kind of makes sense... At least to me...

Cause I have the 2014 version with my name on it so something more traditional would of been better. In actual fact they should & could have played in the lace up in 2020

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cause I have the 2014 version with my name on it so something more traditional would of been better. In actual fact they should & could have played in the lace up in 2020

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No they couldn't have, lace ups were phased out because the laces are dangerous. There's no way they'd be allowed in any competition in 2020.

Plus the club do sell heritage lace ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear the Port Store aren’t even allowed to sell the SANFL PB’s, if so then it is an absolute disgrace.

F*** eddie & gil, both are nothing but a disease in football
Pretty f'd up if my jumper gets worn out that I can't replace it.

Can the SANFL sell it at their games then?

It's kind of our own fault in regards to the one club logo. The AFL own it as a registered trademark, therefore we cannot retail any PB's with that logo. Nothing stopping us running a line with the old Maggie's logo however, and i feel after what has happened in the last few days this will happen very soon.

It's kind of our own fault in regards to the one club logo. The AFL own it as a registered trademark, therefore we cannot retail any PB's with that logo. Nothing stopping us running a line with the old Maggie's logo however, and i feel after what has happened in the last few days this will happen very soon.

I'm pretty sure we would have signed over the IP to the prison bars when we wore it as an AFL strip too.

I dare say that AFL can block even blank ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back