Game Day Prison Bars v AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Confidence in the team took a beating after last week, so my excitement isn't the same ahead of tonight, but... Its a long season and banking wins in the first half of the year is important. Things can change quickly, so must respond tonight.

They've improved but in reality still a bottom 4-6 team, we should win comfortably if we're serious and bring the heat from the first bounce. We haven't lost 2 in a row since 2019, and i don't expect that to change after tonight.

Rowie: Pfffwoooar I'm hearing Flogs going to Wines ....

In what ******* universe is that even remotely concerning ? Why do these morons continue to pump this plodder up ?

Not fit or fast enough for midfield
Not fit enough for repeat leads as high half forward
Not tall enough to be genuine KPF

Basically he likes to cheap shot blokes who aren't looking and wears 32 these seem to be the only things Flog has going for him I just don't get it

Last edited:
My mates only managed to get tickets down the northern end of the ground near the goals. Does anyone know if they can still gain access through the southern stand at all, or if you can somehow walk from the southern stand, through eastern and down to the hill?

I’m always in the western stand so have no idea
Yes, they can access from the southern stand and walk through the eastern stand concourse to the hill.

They're gunna be up n about, spreading hard from the contest and hoping to unsettle us with a fast start and probably umpire assisted too.

Let's treat them with the contempt they deserve. Wrinkles setting up the win/win defence of "they should beat us by 10goals" BS where

somehow in his deluded nasty little world anything less is a victory to them and if it does happen, the "I told you so" cop out will be trumpeted.

Ahh your too clever for us Gra Gra. It's lucky none of your customers can see the self serving double standard you hide behind were a flip of the coin is akin to

heads I win Tails you lose scenario. Eff off ya turd.

Forecast now for showers clearing by early evening.

Port by a lazy 40 something.

Fantasia 5 goals ;)

Boak to get some more decorations for the mantelpiece.

I've got 5aa on for laughs....
The two Dementia patients Cornes and KG are hilarious..

The amount of times they've said "we're not jealous of Port" is just gold.

The best bit was Boak and Dixon "wouldn't look good in prison bars"
Yeah - ‘we’re not jealous .... but check out what they are wearing, makes their ankles look fat’

Yeah - ‘we’re not jealous .... but check out what they are wearing, makes their ankles look fat’
SA radio is so ******* cringe.
When these dinosaurs die out your state will be so much better. A giant retirement village that refuses to progress.

To top it off these dumb shits are patting scomo on the back.

Ba ba ba ba ba ba that Michael slaterrr was out of boUndS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5aa are saying could be under 40k for this... Surely not?

Not entirely out of the question. Sometimes bread and circuses isn't enough to blank out bigger world issues.

Also the absolute corruption and Vic bias of the competitionis not only more obvious but better highlighted through the various alternative media outlets.

Crom supporters know they're still rubbish and Port supporters are not convinced we are absolute top shelf either.

Weather's a bit dodgy too.

I'll be there losing my mind still ;)

SecondhandAgreeableGelding-size_restricted.gif

#neverforget

Remove this Banner Ad

Back