Game Day Prison Bars v AFC

Kingfish73

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
images.jpeg-1.jpg

I know my daughter has her jumper ready to go. Gee I hope we do something to give the bird to the AFL.

We just need to win convincingly and not give em a sniff. Would like to see some mongrel too.

Medal Amon. Rozee and Georgiades 3 a piece.

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ports by 39. Would love for us to aim for a 60+ margin though - a percentage boost would be handy.

Long way out, but the weather radar doesn't have much rain about.
Looks like it’s concentrated in the middle of the day!
Means I can go for a ride, take a break during the rain then put for the footy!
Happy days!
Bloody rain jackets might cover people’s PB’s!

When a system - whether it be an engine in a car or tactics in a football match - becomes so finely tuned that it seems to get better the harder it works, then it becomes something more than the sum of its parts. The system being the solution gives way to the system becoming so ingrained in the space it inhabits that it disappears...being absorbed into the psyche of either the driver (in the case of a race car) or the players (in the case of a football team).

This team cannot fire unless it goes balls to the wall in every match. That’s where our best football is - at 7000 RPM. The only issue is going to be whether they will fall apart due to injuries.

Sometimes you just have to say “* it.”

3499F67C-E096-4A4C-940C-5A3F880F21C3.jpeg

Performance is our business.

Sneeky

Club Legend
May 25, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd
My mates only managed to get tickets down the northern end of the ground near the goals. Does anyone know if they can still gain access through the southern stand at all, or if you can somehow walk from the southern stand, through eastern and down to the hill?

I’m always in the western stand so have no idea

Back