Game Day Prison Bars v AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved seeing Port sing the song in the prison bars! If you don't let us play the game in prison bars we'll wear the prison bars after the game! Big middle finger to the AFL.

It'll be interesting to see how the AFL reacts. They could be silent about it or they could come out and make a statement saying they disapproved of the actions but it'd be insane if they decided to impose sanctions over it.

I think we can do whatever we want in our rooms.

Lycett should get a few weeks, sh*t tackle honestly. Will miss a very important game against Footscray which is pretty frustrating. :mad:

Should get 1 or 2 which would be fair, and a chance to finally see Hayes in AFL action.

My biggest issue with the tackle though is that of all the players to do it to he took out arguably one of the worst players in the entire AFL - he made the cows a better side tonight by doing it.

Yes - we played sh*t and the win was a bit meh

they’re more upset about what we wore when we sung the song 😂😂😂😂
wait a minute, did they really watch their opposition sing a song? wow they really are obsessed by us

Did the broadcast cover the quarter time Bay 335 KFC giveaway with Kochie at all? If it did I was on TV. Sorry about the wet seats if so.

Forecast now for showers clearing by early evening.

Port by a lazy 40 something.

Fantasia 5 goals ;)

Boak to get some more decorations for the mantelpiece.

I was close. If only I realised that waking up at 5.13am meant points not goals ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highlights of the night
1 Cheer squad banner
2 Prison bars worn during the song
3 Bomber Clifford appearance
4 Beating the cows with some of the worst football you would see.

The bay sized PB banner being passed around the outer for me. That got the club pride going.

The atmosphere was amazing tonight even though the game was hot garbage. The PB spirit is alive and well and truly kicking.

Not lycetts fault McHenrys heads made of paper. Was a perfect tackle. He's just a victim of the times.

If this was Dangerfield the media would be excusing it.

It really wasn’t, and the fact he isn’t Danger doesn’t mean he didn’t sling tackle a guy who couldn’t protect himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting horrible messages on social media to kill himself as well apparently. Bloody cow fans

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yea he's copped a few pathetic messages "I know where you live c**t" etc. those moral high ground Crow folks eh.

It was a poor though you can't assume every bloke you tackle is a 90kg 200 gamer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back