Prison Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the car under your house nephew?

The one and the same. He has come along in leaps and bounds since then. Now his younger brother is showing signs of becoming the wild one.

Are they your god botherer sisters kids?

Yep. She has 5 kids, ranging in age from 31 to 8, from 4 different fathers. They get their wild side from her. She was the black sheep of the family growing up. I think she turned to religion as a way of taming her wild side.

What ended up happening with the car!?

He dragged it on to side of the road but just left it. I then called the council after a month or so and had them take it away.

A mate of mine got done for stealing huge amounts of money from the bank where he worked and got 18 months. The weird part was when he got out and invited a bunch of mates around for a little welcome home dinner, he's living in a posh new house and driving a new mercedes. This lead to a lot of sly comments among the others there but none of us had the guts to ask him what the deal was. It left us with the impression that (white collar) crime pays

A mate of mine got done for stealing huge amounts of money from the bank where he worked and got 18 months. The weird part was when he got out and invited a bunch of mates around for a little welcome home dinner, he's living in a posh new house and driving a new mercedes. This lead to a lot of sly comments among the others there but none of us had the guts to ask him what the deal was. It left us with the impression that (white collar) crime pays

the deal for what?

My uncle did 10 years said he was 2 cells down from Chopper back in the day (Said his a rat and a coward)

Said it was pretty easy did a course and was extremely fit when he got out

Seems like its a holiday to be honest
True to that chopper comment..anyone who did time with him knew he was a shittalker

Was in the guards pockets
Very true... The guards wouls get him to hide behind the cell door with a baseball bat ready to bash the bad ass crook they were throwing in there...Plus chopper told stories he heard inside from other prisonERS and claimed them as his own...loser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back