Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
Does anybody here play this? Love sitting down with my laptop and going through the stage will watching it on tv. Also helps me get through when the cycling coverage drops off after the Tour and before the Vuelta.

I'm buying 2013 tomorrow, 2012 has served me well but it is time to upgrade. Discussion is welcome :thumbsu:

Could have put this on the Gaming forum but I doubt many of them would be too into a cycling simulation game. Sorry if I have put this in the wrong spot and it needs to be moved there.

I love PCM. Had a story going over on the gaming board that I never got around to finishing.
Pop onto pcmdaily.com for expansion packs and jerseys and a great community. I've been there for a while.

Never got around to buying 2012, still play 2011, and I'll buy 2013 when it goes down in price a few months time. If you have 2011, do you want to play online?

I love PCM. Had a story going over on the gaming board that I never got around to finishing.
Pop onto pcmdaily.com for expansion packs and jerseys and a great community. I've been there for a while.

Never got around to buying 2012, still play 2011, and I'll buy 2013 when it goes down in price a few months time. If you have 2011, do you want to play online?

Well it won't work on my desktop anymore, might be something to do with my firewall but I took it as a sign to get the new version. 40 bucks according to the site, just don't know if thats in Aus or US dollars so might just fork out the 47 at JB HI FI. You can play online on the new one right? Never done it before but would be open to it.

You can play online since '08 as far as I can remember. I haven't gotten 13 yet but I've heard people say it's really good.

Playing Track online is actually really fun - maybe a BigFooty Omnium room?

best fun ever,i love starting with a weak team an buidling it into a aussie team, now with greenedge it robs me half the fun haha..

but i have never won a tour de france sadly, i never seem to time the fitness peak or he crashes out, still love every aspect of the game even if it's getting kom points to get the cash

If you're worried about cash, don't buy any new equipment. They do absolutely nothing in 3D mode.
Doesn't matter for me because when you get the pcmdaily.com expansion packs, they have all the correct equipment anyway. Just pick them and it's all realistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back